Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

We are getting Married...

Pages: 1 23 replies

T

We are packing now to head to the Sandwich Islands to do tiki research. Oh yes, we are getting married also on Sept. 12th in Kauai . Snorkeling, hiking , Dukes etc !Pics when we get back .

BigTime congrats to the both of you! have a great time in the Islands.

Congrats Ray and Cindy, best wishes for a great marriage!!! What an awesome thing to find the one you love.

PS Have a sandwich for me :D

I go to Kauai every summer and still love the place to death. Have a drink inside at the Princeville Hotel as the sun sets. Stop by Scotty's BBQ in Kapaa to get the Weber BBQ mug (only Tiki Farm or keeper mug on the island, only $7.50). And make sure you stop by Auntie Likikoi on the other side of the island. She has the best Passionfruit Syrup made anywhere, period. I just came back with several bottles. As for Rum, it is very hard to find decent rum so I put it in my checked suitcase. I did find some Appleton VX at the Foodland in Kapaa, and some Cruzan coconut for Leilani Volcano's at the Long's Drug at Kukui Grove. Check out the Long's in Kapaa too, it has different stock from the other one. There are no good Mai Tai's on the island so make your own. But have a blast, its the best place on earth to visit.

Congratulations Ray and Cindy! Enjoy your time together in paradise, and make some memories to last forever. :)

It's about time!!!

Living in SIN for all those years... :wink:

Today is the day at 5 pm.

Congrats you 2 Kooky Kids

Congrats to the both of you !! I wish you the very best !!

But that's 5 pm Hawaiian time right? So that's 8mp Pacific time in case we want to close our eyes and pretend we're there?

T
TNT posted on Tue, Sep 13, 2011 4:00 PM

Congratulations and best wishes.

T
TikiG posted on Tue, Sep 13, 2011 4:05 PM

Congrats you two!

Hope it was magical. Any pics?

Here are a few pics folks . Cindy looks amazing in this dress .

[ Edited by: TIKI-RAY 2011-09-29 12:29 ]

On 2011-09-29 12:22, TIKI-RAY wrote:
Here are a few pics folks . Cindy looks amazing in this dress .

All that stress and drama with the first dress...and I'm sure it wasn't THIS nice!!
Wishing you and Cindy all happy years!

Does everything feel different now?

CONGRATS...looks like it was a beautiful ceremony...gorgeous dress and awesome cake plus the most romantic place on earth.

Beautiful. I bet we all wish we were there with you. Wendy

good times ahead!

J
JOHN-O posted on Wed, Oct 5, 2011 7:04 PM

What a good looking couple !!

HJ

Best of fortune for many decades of love, happiness, health and prosperity.

Belated Congrats You Two!
Beautiful bride.

Sorry to see you had wedding crashers.

Boy oh Boy, that is a Huge Bong Randy has there.
:o

Jeff(btd)

T

CONGRATS Wow nice pics (:

Pages: 1 23 replies