Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Goin' Primitive Crawl Registration. Best Cocktail, Best Tent/Trailer Decorations. Sign Up Now!

Pages: 1 2 55 replies

Whoa!

RD

At Goin’ Primitive at Mojave Oasis the “Primitive, yet Sophisticated Simians” took first place in the costume contest for children.

This past weekend, the adults suited up and the "Primitive, yet Sophisticated Simians” took first place at a neighborhood Halloween party.

RUM DOG,The world of tiki needed a family like yours in it.

New Blood and Setting new levels of AWESOMENESS is always good for the tiki fan's.

Now I need to Bust you for your awesomeness."Drop that monkey mug and come with me"

Rumdog, you 'brought it'. Now, Ima hafta raise my game for the next camp out. King Kong is surely a hard act to follow though!

J
JOHN-O posted on Thu, Nov 3, 2011 4:57 PM

RKO pictures did, why not Rumdog ??...

Seems like a good follow-up to "Sperm of Kong". Ha ha. :D

Are there any mugs left from Goin' Primitive? I know of someone who wants to buy one. Thanks. Steve

G
GROG posted on Wed, Nov 9, 2011 10:07 AM
RD

Here is an video my daughter took of the Hula Girls singing Volcano at Goin' Primitive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zasZ3mB_-QU

On 2011-11-03 16:49, Trailerpark Tiki wrote:
Rumdog, you 'brought it'. Now, Ima hafta raise my game for the next camp out. King Kong is surely a hard act to follow though!

Thanks. Hopefully many will get into the spirit. It will make for a lot good photo oportunities.

On 2011-11-03 16:57, JOHN-O wrote:
RKO pictures did, why not Rumdog ??... Seems like a good follow-up to "Sperm of Kong". Ha ha. :D

Wasn't Son of Kong an albino?

If that's the case, then Kong's off-spring was already there. Any pictures of father and son together?

Pages: 1 2 55 replies