Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Big Ol' Tiki Bash 3 Sat., Nov. 12th

Pages: 1 32 replies

We'll be sending out an email blast to our Tiki Farm email subscribers early next week with an official pre-announcement of the sale date of tickets for our "Big Ol' Tiki Bash 3" event.

Ballast Point and Hapa J's are our official event sponsors and together, they'll be servin' up top-shelf rum-soaked cocktails, fantastic microbrews & ono Hawaiian grinds!

If you've never made it to one of our previous Bash's, don't miss out on this one... our last one with our beloved Bamboo Ben Mugoomba Tiki Bar still intact!

[ Edited by: makedamug 2011-09-20 16:09 ]

HT

Holden, thanks for putting on such great events and supporting the TIKI COMMUNITY in there event and other functions

R

oooooh!!! shag poster too!!!

HT

Practice frame I made for the event.

Woohoo! We can't wait!

For some reason I thought the Tiki Farm was in the Bay Area. I couldn't figure out why the SoCal peeps were chiming in?

:down: DORK! :down:
MadDog Mike :D

sweet.
can't wait.

Jeff(btd)

On 2011-09-20 19:52, HB TIKI wrote:
Practice frame I made for the event.

HB TIKI,

What's that pink thing between the frame and the dishwasher?

HT

it is my hand holding the frame so that I not get a reflection from the flash. What were you hoping for?

Ben, I can tell you spend a lot of time in the kitchen...that's the oven, not the dishwasher! :lol:

BOTB3!!!

lets not forget the CREEPY CREEPS will be rocking the house! bring your daNCING shoes cause this event will be off the TIKI CHAIN!!!! we are an extreme dance party so come dressed for success!!

sounds fantastic !! as usual...But where does it usually take place (location?) Besides I love the Creepy creeps!!

at the Tiki Farm warehouse in San Clamente

GREAT!!..There is also an event posted on there site about an "Mugoomba End of Summer Potluck BBQ" for this Sat. Sept. 24th ,between 3-11 @ there warehouse. According to the flyer is states "New Date" (hope this means there are TWO events)

Marked on the calendar! Another classic Tiki Farm party!!!

yes these are two different events. If you are going to go to the TF BBQ this week end be sure to RSVP so they have an idea of how much meat to BBQ and tell them what side dish you plan to bring.

I'll be vending "Old School Style".

Come on down and enjoy some hijinx!

And, some sceemin deals!

1 month away !!!

Yee Haw!

T

I will be in So Cal for about two weeks starting around the first of November. I am bring someone who is new to tiki tho she is totally into mid-century modern, retro style and vintage fashions. She owns an Antique Mall as well as a more upscale antique business.

I am looking forward to everybody meeting Camille and she is totally psyched about the Tiki Farm event.

So when will some more details come out? Times, ticket purchase info, etc.?

What are the hours for this shindig? Is this a day or night party?

Good Times!!!

Rumor has it
that lil lost tiki will be vending at the Bash as well!
Hopefully right next to BooBen
so i can buy up all his cool frames and such!

Promising SCORES of good deals on art and other oddities!
BE THERE!!!!!
:)

T

Events canceled. A bit of a bummer seeing that we planned our vacation around this and the Tikiyaki event at Don's. Every thing is all set so we are West Coast bound regardless.

I just got the email, it is canceled! oh well Holden has good reasons
and the best of luck with the move, looking forward to the Bash at the new Diggs.

Well that's a PISSER!!!

Looks like I'm going to be having a yard sale real soon.

I've got piles of stuff!!!

How bout a small sale at your shop Ken?

Or, anyone else in the area wanna host a

few crazy tiki vendors ??

Grass Roots!

Thats a good idea, Ben

T

On 2011-10-18 19:48, tikibob wrote:
Events canceled. A bit of a bummer seeing that we planned our vacation around this and the Tikiyaki event at Don's. Every thing is all set so we are West Coast bound regardless.

We'll try to make it worth your trip Tikibob ! I'm bummed about this too. I was planning on vending. If there is a tiki yard sale, as Ben suggested....I'd like to vend !

J

Well now's my opportunity to run a Crawl now that everyone's Tiki dance card is empty for that Sat . Stay tuned...

On 2011-10-18 20:52, JOHN-O wrote:
Well now's my opportunity to run a Crawl now that everyone's Tiki dance card is empty for that Sat . Stay tuned...

"Like" button!!!

On 2011-10-18 20:17, RevBambooBen wrote:
Well that's a PISSER!!!

Looks like I'm going to be having a yard sale real soon.

I've got piles of stuff!!!

How bout a small sale at your shop Ken?

Or, anyone else in the area wanna host a

few crazy tiki vendors ??

Grass Roots!

Wish that i could,Ben.
Last Open Studio i had
there were a few problems
with Parking Spots
and weekend workers at the surrounding units
and THAT event didn't even have much booze...
i say we just OCCUPY Huntington Beach and vend on the Pier!

T

On 2011-10-18 20:40, tikiyaki wrote:

We'll try to make it worth your trip Tikibob ! I'm bummed about this too. I was planning on vending. If there is a tiki yard sale, as Ben suggested....I'd like to vend !

It will all work out. And the trip was planned around the Tikiyaki event anyway. I only noticed the Bash after plans were made.

It SURE would be nice tho if some other tiki event was to come up for that now vacant Saturday. Even if it's just a small group of ohana hanging out.

Thanks, T B

H

On 2011-10-22 08:34, tikibob wrote:

On 2011-10-18 20:40, tikiyaki wrote:

It will all work out. And the trip was planned around the Tikiyaki event anyway. I only noticed the Bash after plans were made.

It SURE would be nice tho if some other tiki event was to come up for that now vacant Saturday. Even if it's just a small group of ohana hanging out.

Thanks, T B

You mean something like this? :
JOHN-O's Highbrow/Lowbrow Downtown L.A. Bar Crawl - Sat, Nov 12th

Pages: 1 32 replies