Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tikiyaki Orchestra New year's Eve - Trader Vics, Palo Alto - ON SALE NOW

Pages: 1 2 58 replies

T

TIKIYAKI ORCHESTRA - ALOHA, BABY NEW YEAR'S EVE !
TRADER VICS - PALO ALTO
4269 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306-4495
650) 849-9800
**TICKETS AVAILABLE THROUGH BROWN PAPER TICKETS
https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/209580 **

Ring in the New Year with a rare Nor-Cal Appearance of the Tikiyaki Orchestra at the beautiful Trader Vics in Palo Alto !
Tikiyaki loves Nor-Cal, and have decided to do New Year's up in Palo Alto this year.

Tickets include a full Trader Vics smorgasboard, 2 sets of live Exotica by The Tikiyaki Orchestra, party favors, raffle prizes and more.
Order early ! Ticket's are $85 (plus Brown Paper Tickets fee) until DECEMBER 1st
After that, tickets are $100, so order early to get the best price

SMORGASBOARD FOOD LIST- Great for Veggies and meat eaters- Remember, this is Trader Vics, so the quality is top notch !

Pork Roast
Hawaiian Bamboo Chicken Skewers
Noodle Pad Thai
Vegetarian Egg Rolls
Trader Vic’s Salad
Pineapple Fried Rice
Steamed Rice
Assorted cheese with Crackers Platter
Fresh Sliced Fruits & Berries Platter

Trader Vics is located at the beautiful Dinah's Garden Hotel, and Dinah's is offering special room rates for this event.
Use the code "Tikiyaki Orchestra New year's Eve" when booking your room. A standard room rate will be $99 with this code.

This discount ends on DECEMBER 1st, so book early !
4261 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306-4495
(800) 227-8220
http://www.dinahshotel.com

We're looking forward to spending New year's Eve with our Nor-Cal Ohana !

[ Edited by: tikiyaki 2011-11-23 11:21 ]

is it Rosco's Rib's and waffles?

LOL

Well...let's hope it is at TV Palo Alto as that was a wonderful location previously. Plus, great art sale. Totally cool that Dec 31 is a Saturday...I am so there (wherever that may be.)

Gonna be a great night ringing in 2012!

J

If I can get a ride from the East Bay, I'll be there!

Yup!

MT

In!!! Looking forward to ringing in the New Year with the Tikiyaki Orchestra! :D

Z

YAY!!!

On 2011-10-06 23:14, Wildsville man wrote:
is it Rosco's Rib's and waffles?

Hey Rory,
I think you mean Chicken and Waffles.
But if you open up a Ribs n Waffles place.
So. Cal. Or Nor. Cal. I'll be first customer in line.

As for Tikiyaki and NYE.
Cool!!! I wanna go!!!!

T

DETAILS COMING SOON.

T

Hummmmmm,

We just may have to ring in the New Year No. Cal style this year.

Watching for de details!

Aloha,

TB

Balmy regards,

[ Edited by: tikibob 2011-10-13 12:42 ]

I'm soooooooo there!!!

Color me there, too! Details, details, details, por favor!

There Baby!

I have made my hotel reservations! Happy New Year! Aloha Baby!

Room secured...Aloha Baby!!!

Guys, Hold yer horses !

There will be a discount reservation code for the hotel for that night...I'm just waiting for it.
When I post it be sure to call the hotel and give them the code so you get the discount.

Happy to see that you guys are already committing to the show tho'.....I will have the info all ready to go by the end of the week,hopefully.

Discount . . . mmmmmmm . . . even better! Fortunately, those of us that have booked room already can re-book with the discount code and cancel the prior reservation! Now, which fez shall I wear to ring in the new year?

I love a discount!!!

P.S. - there will be NO HORSE HOLDING in Northern California! That sort of thing may be "okay" in Southern California and Waikiki, but just does-not-fly in the wild-wild-north!

TIKIYAKI ORCHESTRA - ALOHA, BABY NEW YEAR'S EVE !
TRADER VICS - PALO ALTO
4269 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306-4495
650) 849-9800
**TICKETS AVAILABLE THROUGH BROWN PAPER TICKETS
https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/209580 **

Ring in the New Year with a rare Nor-Cal Appearance of the Tikiyaki Orchestra at the beautiful Trader Vics in Palo Alto !
Tikiyaki loves Nor-Cal, and have decided to do New Year's up in Palo Alto this year.

Tickets include a full Trader Vics smorgasboard, 2 sets of live Exotica by The Tikiyaki Orchestra, party favors, raffle prizes and more.
Order early ! Ticket's are $85 (plus Brown Paper Tickets fee) until DECEMBER 1st
After that, tickets are $100, so order early to get the best price

Trader Vics is located at the beautiful Dinah's Garden Hotel, and Dinah's is offering special room rates for this event.
Use the code "Tikiyaki Orchestra New year's Eve" when booking your room. A standard room rate will be $99 with this code.

4261 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306-4495
(800) 227-8220
http://www.dinahshotel.com

We're looking forward to spending New year's Eve with our Nor-Cal Ohana !

bump

T

The $85 ticket price only lasts until the end of the month, then it goes up to $100.
Reserve early and get the best price ! That's show, full smorgasbord buffet, tax and tip included.
Gonna be a swingin' new years party !

Can't wait for this,
and another Trip to Nor. Cal.
its been too long.

Jeff(btd)

R

Event Ticket - check
Lanai Fireplace Suite - check
Spare Liver - check

Just heard about this and just tryin' to convince Mrs. TikiMojo! :)

On 2011-11-08 14:54, rugbymatt wrote:
Event Ticket - check
Lanai Fireplace Suite - check
Spare Liver - check

you forgot Dr. Z's not quite patented, hang over pills.
check, I have about 5 packs,
should be good for the long weekend.
:wink:

let me know if you need some Matt.

Jeff(btd)

:tiki: :D ** Aloooohaa Baby!!! We haven't gotten to do any Tiki events for a while now....but we got our tickets for New Years and a Lagoon room! Should be an awesome night. Didn't see where to enter the Tikiyaki New Year's Eve code though? Just put it under "comments" and used our AAA discount in the mean time. ** :drink: CHEERS!

H

On 2011-11-12 13:56, Dr.TikiMojo wrote:
:tiki: :D **...Didn't see where to enter the Tikiyaki New Year's Eve code though? Just put it under "comments" and used our AAA discount in the mean time. ** :drink: CHEERS!

According to Jim you need to call the hotel to use the discount code:

On 2011-10-17 23:38, tikiyaki wrote:
... be sure to call the hotel and give them the code so you get the discount.

To get the discounted room code you must call the hotel front desk. The mgt at Dinah's told me they did not have a way to process the discount code with online booking. So, please call to the hotel to make your NYE room reservation.

4261 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306-4495
(800) 227-8220

OK, so I called the hotel....everything's cool, they saw my discount code in the comments box and they took care of it! :D Can't wait!

Good to hear they caught the code in the comments.

Folks...2 weeks to get your tickets at the $85 price, then it goes up to $100 per ticket.

Also, considering the idea of having vendors. Stay tuned.

Here's the Smorgasboard/ Buffet Food items : Items for veggies and meat eaters. Remember, this is all TRADER VICS food....so top notch quality !

Pork Roast
Hawaiian Bamboo Chicken Skewers
Noodle Pad Thai
Vegetarian Egg Rolls
Trader Vic’s Salad
Pineapple Fried Rice
Steamed Rice
Assorted cheese with Crackers Platter
Fresh Sliced Fruits & Berries Platter

Get your tickets while they're still at the $85 price !

The menu sounds great!!! Thanks for the update. :wink:

MT

Hotel room on the Lagoon reserved last week - check.
Tickets purchased today - check.
List of one liners to heckle Marty Lush - check.
Picture of JonPaul that I keep close to my heart - check.

See ya there, Bitches! Heckle THIS!

T

We have everything in order. Should be there unless there is some unforeseen glitch.

Hey, on Facebook at one time it says it goes on til 11:00? Was that a typo?

Yes, it must be a typo...this is NYE after all. The party will go into 2012 or bust!

Get yer tix soon, before the prices go up.

prices go up soon.

shout-out to Big Tiki Dude for keeping me informed and up-to-date on what promises to be an amazing New Years Eve Event!! I am dealing at the moment with a problematic left foot, issues that go back to the Summer (June 2011) when suddenly it got deeply infected while I was hosting the SURFER JOE SUMMER FESTIVAL in Livorno Italy. I have had to be hospitalized twice since then. Being The Warrior that I am, I am fighting the good fight. Working on getting clearance from my doctors to make this journey. Sure hope I can. Cheers to everyone, and hope you all had a swingin' Thanksgiving. UNSTEADY FREDDIE

T

Good News, Folks !

We're extending our $85 price until December 7th. Get your tickets before they go up to $100 !

On 2011-12-01 09:31, tikiyaki wrote:
Good News, Folks !

We're extending our $85 price until December 7th. Get your tickets before they go up to $100 !

Wow cool,
I know a few who will be stoked to hear that.
don't dilly dally folks.

Jeff(btd)

T

Update : We will be having some vending at the show. So fare a few people have signed up....we will list them as soon as we have confirmations
If you have some of your goods you'd like to sell, all you need to do is let us know, and buy a ticket to the show.
The $85 price has been extended until Dec 7th,then it goes up to $100.

PM me if you're interested.

I hear tix sales are picking up now that Thanksgiving has passed,
and people are more focused on the Holidays ahead.
Don't dilly dally and get left out in the cold.

This is going to be a really fun night.
You know you want to spend it with some of yer closest tiki friends.

Jeff(btd)

Are you going?

Tonite at 12 midnight, the $85 ticket price ends...remember, ticket price includes a stellar full TRADER VICS SMORGASBOARD BUFFET.

After midnight, the price goes up to $100.

Get your tickets now !

https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/209580

one last bump

Pages: 1 2 58 replies