Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Goin' Primitive Roll Call

Pages: 1 25 replies

DZ

Just 'cause it's so hard to tell from readin' all the other GP threads (and I'd kinda like to get a headcount so's I bring enough of my 'packets'):

Sabu & I will be there, in Campsite #4 - same spot we were for Mojave Oasis.

Who else is "Goin'"?

In,just in case you didn't know it

W

Trailerpark and the Mrs. will be there! Ready to crawl...

TT

I will be there with Ilene and Trader Joe. Looking forward to it!

Tikival and I will be making our first trip out to Newberry Springs. Sounds like it'll be a blast!

--
if it's not a little complicated, it's probably not worth it.
http://twitter.com/heylownine

[ Edited by: heylownine 2011-10-07 20:10 ]

little lost tiki will be in ATTENDANCE!

I'll be vending from my trailer near the toliets and General Store on Saturday.
C'mon by and pester me! :)

T

Me, Big Bamboo and Li'l Yaki will be there

P

I'm in. Valerie and I will be there in one of the vintage trailers. I'll be hosting a drink crawl also. I just don't know what drink I am going to make yet.

G
GROG posted on Sun, Oct 9, 2011 10:53 AM

GROG thinking about it. GROG on fence.

T

I think I'm gonna head out there too! Like a true beachcomber, I have no plans, camping spot or vending spot, but am looking forward to a night in the desert!

P

It turns out I'm driving out from Ohio, delivering a scooter in Denver on the way. I'll have a +1, just don't know who, staying in a trailer.

On 2011-10-10 09:39, POCphil wrote:
It turns out I'm driving out from Ohio, delivering a scooter in Denver on the way. I'll have a +1, just don't know who, staying in a trailer.

WHOO ! Nice Van !

nice airstream!

Will be there as a first timer, pretty stoked about it. Going to be tent camping and thinking about bringing a little Honda 55 motorcycle. Was wondering if it is ok to ride around the oasis or if it is even big enough to do so? Any ideas? Thank you.

Not on the grounds,because it kicks up too much dust and it would go against the event liability we had to get. But right out side the gate is miles and miles of roads and off roads to hit.

On 2011-10-09 10:53, GROG wrote:
GROG thinking about it. GROG on fence.

Still on the fence, Grog?

My plane just got here, so I'll be arriving via my Chartered flight:

I'm using Newberry's Interlake Transport.

See you all there!
Buzzy Out!

Me & Mel are in! Grog better show up you made mugs silly, you must see it through!
If your planning on crawling or hosting please check out this link:

Goin' Primitive October 14-16 2011  Best Decorated, Best Original Cocktail, Tent and Trailer Cocktail Crawl Registration. 
1st, 2nd and 3rd place awards will be given for the best in all three categories, Best decorated tent, trailer and original cocktail. More winners, more fun! Great Prizes!

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?forum=17&topic=41113

Can't wait to see more pics Buzzy, looks awesome so far!

RD

The whole family is excited about this weekend.

It'll be my wife and I's first camping trip in almost 15 years and we're gonna spend it going primitive!!!

DZ

So - just the 28 of us?

oh twist my arm

Thank the Monkey Gods, there will be no professional judges there this time.
Sorry we don't have the 7 ft Moai to pour drinks out of, but we will still be pouring primitive style drink.
Please come by the Tiki Broker trailer for happy hour 6:00-6:30 friday.
No mystery this time, no gold coins needed, just "Big Ed's monkey juice" to sample. Mahalo

[ Edited by: Tiki Mysterioso 2011-10-13 22:19 ]

T

Manuel and I will be heading out tomorry morning! Can't wait to Go Primitive!!!

Hope to get a full report on everything we're missing even as I type this!

Pages: 1 25 replies