Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Home Tiki Bars

My Llama Bar

Pages: 1 14 replies

So, i posted sometime back about falling in love with the Witco Llama bar I saw in Tiki Modern. I actually ALMOST tracked down an authentic one, but missed it by a month or so and heard it went to scrap!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!?!?!

So I decided I was so in love with the idea of a llama bar that I wanted one made... so I found a fella who is a master woodworker in the Pittsburgh area and POOF! He took my sketches and guestimate designs and actually made something that is even BETTER than the Witco Llama bar. Here she is...

I love it...so fabulously unique. If you order an inferior beverage, does it spit at you. :lol:

L
Luki posted on Sat, Oct 15, 2011 5:25 PM

Very cool...I shudder to think what that must've cost you!

Yeah, I don't think my wife wants to think about how much it was either- hahaha.

That's the most awsome side bar I've ever seen. I want it I want it!!

I'm really impressed with this. It looks like it stepped right out of the Sixties.

Man, that is true LAMA LOVE !

I think VampiressRN has a point, it should have a soda water dispenser mounted in the mouth :D

Don't you love when obsession take you to that level? But you know now that you had one made you're going to find one at your next church rummage sale for $20.

Oh, if I found a vintage one for 20 bucks I don't think I'd be feeling too bad at all! The more Llamas, the better! :wink:

Wow, a drink dispenser out the mouth isn't a bad idea at all! Maybe the NEXT one. :)

Well that Llama bar will help you get into "a new groove". Very awesome piece! :)

lama lama ding dong, awesome bar. I wonder who got the idea of making a freaking lama bar? Just brilliant.

T

I'm not sure who came up with the idea, but I'd like to shake their hand.

Just awesomely awesome!

N

Are you going to have them fabricate those furry bar stools like in Tiki Modern or go with some leopard pelts?

Pages: 1 14 replies