Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Does anyone have any Havana Club for sale

Pages: 1 18 replies

Or can get any?? Please let me know
Thanks

o_O

Great first post! You wanna trade for some burned DVDs? Maybe some "coffee" from Colombia?

I believe he was referring to Havana Club from Havana not the crap from Bacardi.

On 2011-10-18 19:13, SuperEight wrote:
I believe he was referring to Havana Club from Havana not the crap from Bacardi.

Actually the Bacardi Havana Club is a pretty tasty rum, clean, hints of citrus and honey. I suspect that it is a slightly lower proof version of their, now defunct, Rubi Rey. That said, it tastes nothing like the Cuban HC Anejo which is floral, a hint of Rhum Agricole. I have lots of the Cuban HC, all makes and models, but none for sale. Canada is a good place to find it, BTW.

[ Edited by: bewarethe151 2011-10-19 21:48 ]

Look I now you can it Mexico Canada and Europe. I live in CA and I can't even find the bacardi stuff where I live. I know people sometimes sneak it across the border with out getting caught, All I am asking if someone has some I can buy or know if I can get it shipped to where I am no questions asked. to the first response It's Rum not Cocaine so chill out.

???

On 2011-10-19 00:53, Roxygroupie wrote:
It's Rum not Cocaine so chill out.

First, we have no idea who you are. In reality, it's no big deal but you introduce yourself on a public forum openly asking for contraband items. Not the best decision. Second, should you really want said rum, find someone local (i.e., a neighbor)that's going to Canada or Mexico. In the mean time, get yourself a bottle of Cruzan, some limes, and relax.

[ Edited by: jingleheimerschmidt 2011-10-20 08:42 ]

Last time I checked, it was still a felony offense to import Cuban goods into the US. Believe it or not, it's actually a felony for a US citizen to drink it in another country.

A

On 2011-10-17 23:42, Roxygroupie wrote:
Or can get any?? Please let me know
Thanks

You can purchase it at Mercado Soriano on Revolucion 868 in Tijuana:

Or you can try ebay

On 2011-10-19 08:55, MrBaliHai wrote:

Last time I checked, it was still a felony offense to import Cuban goods into the US. Believe it or not, it's actually a felony for a US citizen to drink it in another country.

I place bewarethe151 under citizen arrest!!! I will confiscate all of his rum and give him a stern warning....this time. :D

Look I now you can it Mexico Canada and Europe. I live in CA and I can't even find the bacardi stuff where I live. I know people sometimes sneak it across the border with out getting caught, All I am asking if someone has some I can buy or know if I can get it shipped to where I am no questions asked. to the first response It's Rum not Cocaine so chill out.

You want me to chill out? Ok, then, I'll have a Daiquiri made with some of my Havana Club Anejo which I will not be sharing with angry little men any time soon.

BTW, how did you think that I was able to bunker a few cases, smuggle it from Cuba?

On 2011-10-19 09:32, jingleheimerschmidt wrote:

On 2011-10-19 08:55, MrBaliHai wrote:

I place bewarethe151 under citizen arrest!!! I will confiscate all of his rum and give him a stern warning....this time. :D

Cheers! Or, should I say "Viva la Revolution!"?

You want me to chill out? Ok, then, I'll have a Daiquiri made with some of my Havana Club Anejo which I will not be sharing with angry little men any time soon.

FYI, she (not he) was referring to me about chilling out. I usually chill out by drinking a Havana Club daiquiri out of an rhinoceros tusk mug while chewing coca leaves and listening to Metallica's Master of Puppets that I downloaded off of Napster.

On 2011-10-20 08:40, jingleheimerschmidt wrote:

FYI, she (not he) was referring to me about chilling out. I usually chill out by drinking a Havana Club daiquiri out of an rhinoceros tusk mug while chewing coca leaves and listening to Metallica's Master of Puppets that I downloaded off of Napster.

Sounds like a normal night in to me.

Now, would someone pass the Panda Nose, i'm getting a little peckish.

Cute discussion. I just had to add that I received a bottle for my birthday last month and it would be a crime to put it in a mixed cocktail. I enjoy it neat or with a couple of ice cubes. But I would never dream of smuggling contraband across the border... unless it was a box of Monte Cristo #2's. ;o)

W

Friend of mine who's a native of Mexico was going to get me some for Thanksgiving, he struck out on the Havana Club but brought me a bottle of Santa Teresa 1796. Mmm good!

I'm in Canada, and this is what I have available to me in the Cuban Havana Club department:
(750ml=25oz, 1140ml=38.5oz)

HAVANA CLUB ANEJO BLANCO RUM
Cuba | Havana Club International S.A.
LCBO 633685 | 750 mL | $ 25.35

HAVANA CLUB ANEJO BLANCO RUM
LCBO 217356 | 1140 mL | $ 36.45

HAVANA CLUB ANEJO RESERVA
LCBO 217422 | 1140 mL | $ 37.45

HAVANA CLUB ANEJO RESERVA RUM
LCBO 443903 | 750 mL
WAS: $ 27.35 | NOW: $ 25.35 | SAVE: $ 2.00

HAVANA CLUB DRY 7 YEAR OLD*
LCBO 53140 | 750 mL | $ 31.45 | Value Added Promotion

HAVANA CLUB SELECCION DE MAESTROS
LCBO 240317 | 700 mL | $ 59.65

If you ever do get to Cuba, the bottles are under $12! Of course I brought a few home.

Pages: 1 18 replies