Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

"Holy Hell It's (already) The Holidays!" Swap 2011 - POST PICS OF YOUR SWAPS

Pages: 1 2 3 129 replies

Anyone else feel the holidays are sneaking up rather quickly?? Well..lets get to swapping to spread some tiki cheer this year :)

Please submit names by November 15. You will receive your trader's name by November 25 (Black Friday) and you need to send your swap NO LATER THAN November 30.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER SWAPPED BEFORE :

1. Please pm me your address

2. You need at least 10 posts on this forum to swap. If we don't even know who you are than how is anyone going to send anything to you? Take some time to join in the discussions and swap next time if you are that new of a member

IF YOU HAVE SWAPPED BEFORE:

1. Please do NOT pm me your address unless you have moved in the past few months

General Rules:

Swaps are secret so once you get a name you do not tell everyone who you got

Never post on here that you have sent your box--if everyone follows this rule I can update the thread with who can expect packages on a daily basis--if you post you sent then it may not be that big of a surprise

Enter as many times as you like

Send what you would like to get. As in no broken/damaged items or Harvey's bucket mugs.

JB

I'm is.

WooHoo! Count me in :)

I was involved with the first few swaps. Lots of fun!!! Time to be "IN" again!!! I urge everyone to get involved....It's a great way to get into that "holiday spirit." Or if you're not into holidays, then it's just a good way to swap a mug or two! Maybe even make a new friend! Thanks for getting this going SandraDee!

Count me in!

Count me in!

YAY! I've been itching for a swap for a while now! Count me in!
Hmmm, holiday swap...

U

SD,

Thanks for running the SWAP. Put me in for two of them.

Regards,

ukutiki

i am in.

In.

Thanks SandraDee!

I am in!

And don't forget that if you use Ooga Mooga that you should check and make sure is as current as you can, as OM is very useful for us traders to see what you like/have and what you might be interested in.

I'm in again X 2.

I'm in!

Count me in!

C

YES count me in, I love doing these!!!

By golly, I shall swap again!

T

Ooh... Ooh... me me me... in In IN!!!

T

Ooh... Ooh... me me me... in In IN!!!

I'm in.

Count me in!

Cheers!

Bob

Sounds like fun. I'm in 1 time. Wendy

I'm in for one trade.

I should have enough stuff to put a worthwhile box together. Count me in for one.

is this for mugs onlY/ I'm just wondering if I'm swapable

S

Yes its a mug swap so you have to send at least 1 mug.

oh not for me, i'm not a mug collector on purpose, have a fun swap!

I'm in x 2

:) HT

I'm in one time! Dan

ME TOO! for 1

[ Edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2011-11-06 20:44 ]

T

I'm in for 1

HOK

Put me in for 1 also. Mahalo!!

S

Anyone else? We are slowly getting close to the cut off date so throw your name into the swap while you still can!

Count me in! looking forward to it!

I am in. Thanks for putting this on.

gabbahey

LT

I'm in.

D
dcman posted on Sun, Nov 13, 2011 8:42 AM

I'm in for 1 this time around -

dcman

YAY......im in for one trade....fun

Last call for swapping people !

If you have already entered please make sure you check the list on page 1 so your name appears.

I hope you guys are putting your packages together and are ready to get your swap on!

Get me your name by the end of the day and I will throw you into the fun.

Sandra,

Can I up my participation to include two swaps?

On 2011-11-15 10:19, MikeyTiki wrote:
Sandra,

Can I up my participation to include two swaps?

you bet

I'm in x2!!

First time swapping. Be gentle!

I'll swap something

I am waiting on 2 addresses...should be able to get you guys matched up Monday instead of by Black Friday.

Gives you more times to ship :)

Cool, its great to ship before this week is over. Thank you for your work in making this possible, Wendy

Ok I sent everyone their swap partners so let the shipping begin!

Few Reminders :

If you are shipping internationally OR to Hawaii (from the U.S.) please utilize flat rate boxes to save money

Get tracking if possible. This will make it so much easier on everyone

Please pm me when you ship. I will check you off my list

Please do NOT post on the thread you have shipped or I wont be able to update the list of who should expect packages

I am going out of the state for a week over Thanksgiving so please bare with me if you email me and I am not quick to respond.

Happy Swapping Everyone!

ON A SIDENOTE

Every swap atomictonytiki partakes in the fun except this time around he is dealing with the flooding that has hit his home in Bangkok, Thailand.

Please keep him in your thoughts that his holiday season dries out soon and he remains healthy and happy through the New Year!

WooHoo!!

LOL Tiki and Bongo Bungalow your boxes have been put into the mail today already!

Shipped :

Slacks Ferret
Pittsburgh Pauly
Ukutiki
MikeyTiki
WooHoo Wahine
Danlovestikis

Thanks guys!!

Pages: 1 2 3 129 replies