On 2011-11-23 19:44, SandraDee wrote:
Shipped :

Slacks Ferret
Pittsburgh Pauly
Ukutiki
MikeyTiki
WooHoo Wahine
Danlovestikis

WooHoo! I can't wait to see what will arrive this time around.

Thanks to everyone for doing this, it is so much fun! (And especially SandraDee for taking the time to manage it all.)

Sandra Dee, This is my first Xmas swap. My box has arrived when do I open it?

Also so sorry our swap partners we forgot to include a Christmas card and note. We meant too. I'd run 206 auctions on eBay and we were in shipping mania mode and just added our swap gifts to the load.

Cheers and Happy Holidays, Wendy - danlovestikis and Dan - wendylovestikis

Awesome! Open it when you get it--take pics and post them here for us to enjoy!

Ok here goes. I got the camera and Dan got the box. It is so much fun to get a surprise and this box was full of them from Cheri and Ben - Catmomma not LOLTiki! We have never been to Frankies in Las Vegas so this was like a mini trip there and also to many other places. Dan's going to have fun finding just the right spot for these presents.

The turtle has found its new home.

LOLTiki, thank you very much, Wendy and Dan

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2011-11-27 07:59 ]

LT

On 2011-11-26 21:20, danlovestikis wrote:
Ok here goes. I got the camera and Dan got the box. It is so much fun to get a surprise and this box was full of them from LOLTiki.

Well, you'll probably want to double-check the shipping label because that package wasn't from me. (Maybe Loki-Tiki?)

That said, I definitely received a package from you, and a rather nice one at that!

I followed your thread documenting the progress of the decanter's creation and recall many of the difficulties you overcame to produce these pieces, which makes me appreciate this gift all the more.

Thank you for your generosity.
All my best,

• LOL Tiki

So with this information I ask Sandra Dee are we not doing a straight across exchange? I guess that's what makes this a secret santa.

My mailing address says Cheri and Ben of Escondido so I thought LOLTiki just mailed it from there. A Note that says enjoy the goodies is from Catmomma but I can't search that name here.

Thank you Cheri and Ben my message above is for you.

LOLTiki I'm so happy it made it safely to you, Happy Holiday, Wendy

C

Glad you enjoyed all the goodies Danlovestikis! I was hoping you were one of the folks here who has not yet been to Frankies. I love that place and always buy a few spare goodies when I am there to swap :)

U

Received my package from DCMAN. Two mugs: a Westwood handled mug and the Frankie's Slot Machine plus a whole bunch of Go-Withs. Great Stuff!! Thanks.

Hey LOL Tiki thanks for watching my other crafts pages. I hope that tomorrow when I open the kiln I won't have more catastrophes to show. Speaking of cats..

catmomma Dan found the perfect place for the Frankie's mug. Thank you so much, Wendy

WooHoooo! I just arrived home from my Thanksgiving Vacation and found my Holiday Mug Swap Box waiting for me.

Mahalo! Mahalo! Mahalo to Bongo Bungalow for all of the Tiki-rific Treasures.

The Westwood Mug, Tiki Salt & Pepper Shaker Sets, and The Bongo Drums have already found Special Spots at The SoccerTiki Grotto.

I can't wait to play those bongo drums...WooHooooo! Happy Huladays to All :)

Glad it arrived quickly and without breakage. (Save that bubble wrap WooHoo, and reuse for your next mailing.) I've built up a nice little collection of smaller bongo drums and am happy to share. "Get mad with that crazy, bongo beat!"

Sorry I have been on vacation (still am) so the updating has been lacking...

Tiki Pug
MikeyTiki
Queen K
Me :)
SoccerTiki
Pikeys Dog
Aloha.taboo
Exquisite Corpse
Tiki Shakers
CatMommas

[ Edited by: SandraDee 2011-11-28 17:07 ]

M

Wow, those are some nice packages! I've got to get mine sent! deadline is upon us.

Just got my first trade from Joe Banks today. Mahalo Nui Loa!

What a great package of items, thanks again for the mug and all the extras!

Oops, I just found another swizzle that was included in the package that didn't mae it in the picture: a Tiki-Ti 50th anniversary one. Thanks!

[ Edited by: MikeyTiki 2011-11-28 21:15 ]

JB

Glad it arrived safely! Aloha MikeyTiki!

Oh man! Look what I got from Wendy and Dan! (danlovestikis)

Yep! One their FANTASTIC decanters! Look at this detail:

Isn't that enticingly wonderful? Thanks Wendy! Thanks Dan!

C

I just opened a SWEET box o' tiki swag from Soccertiki!!!

I instantly fell in love with the Don Ho "Suck em Up" glasses. It is hard to see the item on the bottom left but it is a "Got Tiki?" sticker which I have on my car but the one I have is totally beat up, yay now I have a fresh one! Also got some swizzles and coasters from my favorite place, Don The Beachcomber. Lovely Moai mug! Did you happen to know I am a Moai maniac? For some reason I am totally drawn to that big rock head :) Also got a cute bamboo votive candle to put in my bathroom, some rockin tiki earrings and a nice green tumbler cup for out by the swimmy pool. Thank you SO MUCH Soccer Tiki, this made my day :)

Catmomma-Glad everything arrived safely! Also glad it made your day!!! Happy Hula-days!!!!

My package also arrived today!!! Thank you Herb!!!

Cool Tiki Candle!

Orchids of Hawaii Moai

Buddah Mug from Moy's Japanese Steak House

I'll find a great place in the SoccerTiki Grotto for all of them!
Cheers! And Mele Kalikimaka!!!!

U

SoccerT

Glad everything arrived safe and sound.

Herb

Check out this box o' awesome:

That's a limited edition Rongo tiki Bowl! So cool! And a Tiki Leilani.

I'm also digging the napkins, swizzles, coasters and postcards.

Mahalo to MikeyTiki!

[ Edited by: Slacks Ferret 2011-11-29 20:06 ]

On 2011-11-29 20:05, Slacks Ferret wrote:
Check out this box o' awesome:

Mahalo to MikeyTiki!

Your welcome! You even figured out it was me even though I left the note out of the box. :oops:

I'm glad it arrived quickly and everything made it intact! (I was a little worried about the box size and the amount of packing I could get around the bowl.)

This was the second time I got selected to send you something, and I hope I didn't repeat anything. :D

Shaka!

[ Edited by: MikeyTiki 2011-11-29 21:32 ]

I got my second trade today, thanks aloha.taboo!

Bongo Bungalow, I'm so glad you like the decanter and that it got there safely. It was a glaze test 1/1 and I've broken the molds. (whisper it around I have some ending on eBay Friday from the regular run) Sorry Sandra Dee I couldn't resist.

We are waiting for our last box to arrive. This is so much fun I'll be ready to do it again next year. Happy Holidays, Wendy and Dan

On 2011-11-29 21:23, MikeyTiki wrote:
Your welcome! You even figured out it was me even though I left the note out of the box. :oops:

This was the second time I got selected to send you something, and I hope I didn't repeat anything. :D

Yeah, you and I have a past mug swap/trading history together, don't we? I'm very happy with all the stuff you've sent!

I'm glad it arrived quickly and everything made it intact! (I was a little worried about the box size and the amount of packing I could get around the bowl.)

I was very surprised at how quickly this box made it here too! Mahalo once again!

You're welcome! This was my first time trading. Lots of fun!

On 2011-11-29 21:28, MikeyTiki wrote:
I got my second trade today, thanks aloha.taboo!

Whew back home and ready to update some more:

Tobunga
Ukutiki
Wendylovestikis
Unkle John
Tiki Atari
TikiPops
House of Ku

Awesome swaps everyone.

Remember to get them in the mail TODAY or ASAP.

PM me if you are having problems.

Thanks Woohoo!

I got my great swap today from WooHooWahine.

A great GoTiki mug, a Tahiti Postcard, a Hawaiian Santa Xmas card, a set of Shag cruise line postcards and a cup w/gift certificate to The Picture Show Gallery!

Thanks again WooHoo. Hope you and Chris have a great Xmas!

S

Don't forget that those packages need to be mailed asap...at least get them in the mail no later than Saturday so folks don't start bothering me :wink:

Closettiki
Joe Banks
Gabbahey

M

LOL and Bongo you are sooo lucky to get your boxes from Dan and Wendy! I was hoping they got my name!

I can't wait for my box to arrive! What great early Christmas Gifts!

S

Klockwork
Aloha.Taboo

packages on the way!

M

On 2011-12-01 08:05, SandraDee wrote:
Don't forget that those packages need to be mailed asap...at least get them in the mail no later than Saturday so folks don't start bothering me :wink:

It looks like there are about 10 more boxes to be shipped, let's not keep people waiting. :wink: (I just like seeing what everybody gets.)

U

I received my package from Mr. Smiley and what a surprise: A Frankie's One Armed Bandit mug, 4 tall plastic Trader Vic mugs and Frankie's swizzle and cocktail picks. The One Armed bandit has always been a favorite...and a good thing too. I had two swaps going this time and I received the same Frankie's mug from both. Who wudda thunk it? Also a few weeks ago a friend visited Las Vegas and brought back the same mug. The official definition of a collection is three so I now have an official collection of One Armed Bandits...Neat.

Thank you MauiTiki, that is so sweet.

We just opened our trade from Unkle John of Texas and what a treat. Do you know Dan? He loves those topless hula girls why else would I be making the Missionary's downfall women? He collects those tiny hula girls too, did you make that scene in the can? He instantly knew he had the large plate to match the small one you sent.

Thank you to both our secret Santa's Unkle John and catmomma for our special goodies. I'm ready for next year! Wendy

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2011-12-01 18:20 ]

S

MauiTiki looks like yours was sent yesterday also!

and yours Bongofury

[ Edited by: SandraDee 2011-12-02 14:24 ]

Got a fantastic box o'tiki goodness from Mikeytiki early this week and haven't posted. Pictures to come, but couldn't wait any longer to say MAHALO!

Finally, picture as promised!
Thatch Portland cannibal mug, Leilani mug, Tiki Farm and other swizzles, TF/Tiki Bar TV coaster, Shag cards and tiki napkins! None of which I had! Fantastic. Thanks again Mikeytiki!

[ Edited by: Pittsburgh pauly 2011-12-12 10:21 ]

UJ

On 2011-12-01 18:18, danlovestikis wrote:

We just opened our trade from Unkle John of Texas and what a treat. Do you know Dan? He loves those topless hula girls why else would I be making the Missionary's downfall women? He collects those tiny hula girls too, did you make that scene in the can? He instantly knew he had the large plate to match the small one you sent.

Thank you to both our secret Santa's Unkle John

No Problemo! I'm glad you liked it. Yes, I created the sardine can shrine (an art project I've been working on), but I didn't take the pic, it was a postcard I found (much like all the parts for the art piece). That's awesome that you have a larger plate to match the smaller one! Those picks are great for holding cherries and pineapple pieces on in drinks and I'm very fond of that postcard image, glad Dan liked it too!

Mele Kalikimaka!!

Z

Aw, shoot! This is what happens when life distracts me from checking TC - I miss the swap!Next time fer sure!
~Zero

HOK

Got my box of Tiki Cheer!! It was professionally packed with plenty of bubblewrap and foam peanuts :)

Included were 2 kewl mugs! One from the Bali Hai and the other from Ballast Point Brewing and Spirits...(Pizz designed and made by Tiki Farm)

The Skull mug even had a skull of a parrot on the side :lol: alot of detail...

Along with the mugs, came a keychain bottle opener from Ballast Point, a nice letter on a card from Trader Mort's and a business card from Bosko...

A big Mahalo to LOL Tiki (Roland)!! Another successful mug Swap!! :) and 2 new mugs in the collection. Freddie

[ Edited by: HOUSE OF KU 2011-12-04 01:31 ]

JB

Received my package yesterday with all kinds of groovy loot from gabbahey! Insanely well packed! As I was unpacking it, I kept finding more and more treasures. Mahalos!

This has been such fun. I come to check it out over and over. All really great exchanges. I love our sardine can and Dan loves sets so the plate was super cool to add to the collection. Cheers everyone and hats off to Sandra Dee! Wendy

Hi All, sorry for the delay, I have to apologize, Thank you Loki Tiki for the great box!!!!!! as I opened the box and didn't see a note, I am sure I missed placed it with everything I was doing the last few days, so please let me know who sent me the great gifts...I received my great trade and it i perfect! thank you for the great Tiki Mugs and other items, all stuff I love

Amy

PS, mine went out last week

[ Edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2011-12-05 10:56 ]

LT

On 2011-12-04 01:22, HOUSE OF KU wrote:

A big Mahalo to LOL Tiki (Roland)!! Another successful mug Swap!! :) and 2 new mugs in the collection. Freddie

Freddie - Glad to see that everything arrived safely. Everything is from the San Diego area except for the box, I got that from Gek!

Enjoy!

Big big thanks to TikiPug aka Jason Smith in NV. The Tiki Reviver/Book of Tiki cover mug from TikiFarm (which has a been a big lust object for me), an jumbo Den of Sin rocks glass (which will definitely get some heavy use) and some really wonderful go withs (including a quality hula girl finally scaled for my truck's dash which is too close to the mirror for a more commonly-sized wiggler). Major thanks, and happy holidays! Also = love that Aloha Hawaii stamped piece of cloth...what's the story there?

I arrived home from a weekend away to find my box of goodies......
some great mugs and goodies from ...bongofury.....
The tiki gods have smiled upon me........the fringe Hawaii banner and plate will grace my bar,as will the mugs...
and the music will travel to work with me....oh and a Don Ho dvd...cool
Thank you bongofury and Happy Holidays

M

On 2011-12-01 17:53, ukutiki wrote:
I received my package from Mr. Smiley and what a surprise: A Frankie's One Armed Bandit mug, 4 tall plastic Trader Vic mugs and Frankie's swizzle and cocktail picks. The One Armed bandit has always been a favorite...and a good thing too. I had two swaps going this time and I received the same Frankie's mug from both. Who wudda thunk it? Also a few weeks ago a friend visited Las Vegas and brought back the same mug. The official definition of a collection is three so I now have an official collection of One Armed Bandits...Neat.

If three is a crowd, you always have some spare mugs to trade next time! :)

S

Queen your trader was Loki Tiki :)

Great boxes everyone!

We have a couple more...

Unkle John - there was an issue with your original trade so your new trade is being sent out Tuesday :)

Mr Smiley
Loki Tiki
Helve Tiki

On 2011-12-05 07:42, SandraDee wrote:
Queen your trader was Loki Tiki :)

Thank you Loki Tiki, I changed my post too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love my package

UJ

On 2011-12-05 07:42, SandraDee wrote:
Unkle John - there was an issue with your original trade so your new trade is being sent out Tuesday :)

Right on, thanks for the heads up!

Pages: 1 2 3 129 replies