Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Bamboo Ben Yard Sale 10/22

Pages: 1 5 replies

Go to Wes, House of Tiki, and then come on by and see the other hut.

ALOHA Gang!

Well, Bamboo Ben and I are having a Yard Sale of sorts this weekend. Saturday from 10:00 till ?? This will be held at our hut, as most of you know we closed our Yorktown location a year ago. We are located at 21136 Surfwood Lane - HB.
Call our office line if you have questions @ 717 960-1860. And, guess what? We might be playing Stones, Ramones or The Cramps.....tisk, tisk.

Two vending shows canceled and/or we were not able to attend. So, we are left with super cool Bamboo Ben stuff spilling out the windows of our tiny hut. We have some bamboo mini bars, bamboo purses (a few hand painted), bamboo frames, lots of cool shelves of different styles, Tiki art work, personalized hut paintings.....these paintings were always a hit at the store and we are bringing them back for the holidays. To add to the loot, Ben dolled up some vintage wooden TV, side tables. They are amazing with an "Aloha" scene Ben painted on the tops of the table area. Beautiful! If you are on Ben's Facebook, check them out. Cool stuff. Our usual "vending" prices.....never wanted to travel back home with the stuff..... So, that equals great, cheap prices.

And, to boot, it's our annual harvesting of tropical plants....Plumeria, Ginger, Elephant Ear, Bananas and baby Queen Palms. We normally offered the plants for sale in the shop and they sold fast.....super reasonable prices (Don't pay top dollar for tropicals....they reproduce like crazy...other places rip you off). We sell 3 stemmed Plumeria for $20 bucks compared to a nursery asking $75 or more for that size. Small stocks start at $5 buck-o-s. Baby Queen Palms for $2 bucks.

"Hut prices" starting as low as $5 buck-a-roos. Come on by if you feel like getting a head start on your holiday shopping or if you are in the mood to make your garden a jungle......ha, ours is!

Aloha. See you on Saturday!

Again, call the office if you have any questions.....Aloha!

Oh, the Hula Girls are playing.....just kidding. But I know they could play a mean, super mean, Ramones' riff in a heartbeat.

TM

Ya like bustin' balls over here! But seriously, I wish you guys still had that shop. We had some really good times at the events you had there! And whatever happened to that fantastic bar you had inside? With the fountain? I wanted that place for myself so bad!

What Lucas said!

Just got back from the Boos!
Boy-o-Boy-o-Boy!
lemme tell ya...there are deals to be had and
beautiful creations to spiffify your hut!
i just walked away with some SCORES!!!!

thanks Boos!

be there or BE SQUARE!!!!

SUPER MAHALOS TO EVERYONE WHO STOPPED BY TODAY!!!

YOU ALL MADE MRS BOO VERY HAPPY THAT SHE NOW HAS MORE ROOM

IN OUR TINY LITTLE HUT. :)

( she really wanted the stuff out of the hut. she sold my 99.00
mini bars for 50.00!!! )

Pages: 1 5 replies