Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

shrunken head lamp

Pages: 1 7 replies

hey there ! I've made this shrunken head lamp, cast in resin, it's $200, other colour combinations are also available on request. The base is 35cm high, the lamp shade is in black silk with a gold lining 10x10", I can sell the lamp without the shade with a reduction of $20. Postage to the states would be $30. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me, or any feedback on whether you like it or not would be appreciated, thanks for looking ! Noel

[ Edited by: snakefinger1979 2011-11-06 14:03 ]

Welcome to Tiki Central SnakeFinger, nice looking lamp. I see you list the price in £, you might want to list your country, overseas shipping could be expensive.

EDIT - that aluminum powder and resin looks remarkably similar to cast metal

Be good to yourself and to the ones you love

[ Edited by: MadDogMike 2011-10-30 17:18 ]

Nice Job...love the detail and stacking of the skulls. :tiki:

T

Very Dirty Donny

SWEET

I'm in U.K. im gonna check out international postage this saturday, i'll write on the board as soon as i know, thanks for the comments ! cheers dudes

nice detail, but a little too "lord of the rings" style for me. They remind me of shrunken hobbit heads. Good work though.

yeah im in uk so the price is in £, postage to the states would be £20/$32, ive just edited all the prices on the original post to $, cheers again for the feedback dudes ! Lord of the rings style ! ha ! hopefully thats just the brass black metal finish !

[ Edited by: snakefinger1979 2011-11-06 14:04 ]

Pages: 1 7 replies