Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Happy thanks Giving Everyone!!!!

Pages: 1 11 replies

I wanted to stop by and wish everyone a great day! As I get older these holidays get more special..... Enjoy, eat a lot and be careful if you are driving....

Amy

Even in times that may not be the best for many of us, we still have so much to be thankful for! Happy Thanksgiving :)

Well put Mike. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Happy Thanksgiving to my Tiki family!

JB

And much aloha to you all!

Here's hoping everyone had a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

Bear

Ditto, and I hope you all were filled with the spirit of Ohana, and were able to enjoy your friends and family without stressing about the preparations for the day. I know too often my family gets too caught up in trying to make a "perfect" Thanksgiving through the preparation and forget that no matter how it turns out it is already perfect because the ones you love are there to share it. :)

Right back at ya Amy!

And happy happy joy joy to you all!

May you be joyous and happy throughout the holiday season, Wendy and Dan

Happy Thanksgiving to you Amy and all the TC ohana. No drinking and driving here. Family, friends and football. It could be time for a Mai Tai today. Aloha!

I have much to be thankful for this year...both my Mom and had had bad accidents, but we survived with all our limbs intact. Financially lost tons of money on my 401K...but I still have a roof over my head and enough clams to stay warm and comfortable. Started Weight Watchers and so far have lost 30#...still have a ton to go but it feels good to eat healthy. Most of all, I am thankful for family and friends and a job...truly the core of my existence. LIFE IS GOOD!!!

Happy Holidays and Good Cheer to ALL. :tiki:

Pages: 1 11 replies