Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Operation Santa Tiki Paws @ Don's for Happy Hour 12/09/12

Pages: 1 12 replies

We will be collecting Toys & Treats for Dogs and Cats during Happy Hour in The Dagger Bar from 4:00pm-6:00pm on Sun., Dec.9 to donate to Our Local Animal Shelter. Let's Help Make Our Furry Friends Have a Happy Holiday Season. Mahalo!!- WooHooWahine & SoccerTiki

http://www.hautedogs.org/santapaws.html

*NOTE Because of safety and/or housekeeping concerns, stuffed toys, tennis balls, rawhide items and pig ears can not be accepted.

Operation Santa Paws Wish List: Durable, hard, solid puppy/dog toy, such as indestructible Ball, Nylabone, Kong, Booda, Gumabones, Velva or Best Ball brand toys · Sealed packs of dog treats (i.e. Pup-Peroni, soft Milk Bones or other soft jerky type dog treats) · Dog and cat shampoo · Dry puppy food · Dry and canned kitten food · Large and medium food/water bowls, ect. ect.

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2012-11-30 07:50 ]

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2012-12-02 16:28 ]

Don't forget our four-legged friends this holiday season! Come down to Don's during Happy Hour and drop off a toy or two for Fido or Fifi! Mele Kalikimaka!

Mahalo! Mahalo to Everyone for Your Donations to Operation Santa Paws!! I know some Furry Critters that are going to have a Very Merry Christmas :)

If you weren't able to make it tonight and would still like to make a donation you can find a drop-off location here: http://www.hautedogs.org/santapaws.html

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2011-12-11 20:06 ]

I am so proud of Karen (WooHooWahine)! She organized a couple different collection drops for our four-legged friends at the local animal shelters over the holidays. She collected over a hundred and fifty items for our furry friends to play with, chew on, eat, and chase!

WoooHooooooooooo! to you, sweetheart!

WooHooo! It's that's time of year again!!

Hi,

That is a great organization. Send out a reminder closer to the date so I'll remember to drop off a case of canned food. Don The Beachcomber really does help out numerous community organizations.

Don's usually collects toys for the USMC Toys for Tots so don't forget to bring a new unwrapped toy to help out that organization too.

On 2012-11-30 10:58, tikilongbeach wrote:
Hi,

That is a great organization. Send out a reminder closer to the date so I'll remember to drop off a case of canned food. Don The Beachcomber really does help out numerous community organizations.

Don's usually collects toys for the USMC Toys for Tots so don't forget to bring a new unwrapped toy to help out that organization too.

Yes, Don's does have boxes out for the USMC Toys for Tots :) Operation Santa Tiki Paws is something I do with My Class and also on my own at Don's :)

TM

Bump

Don't forget to stop by Don's on Sunday with Your Operation Santa Tiki Paws Donations and for Happy Hour :)

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2012-12-06 20:11 ]

TM

Xmas bump!

I'll be dropping off some canned cat and dog food on Sunday.

Bump

Mahalo! Mahlo! Mahalo for All of Your Donations for Operation Tiki Santa Paws tonight. If you weren't able to make it tonight Soccertiki will be at Don's tomorrow night from 6-8, you can bring your donations to him. Mahalo!!!

Pages: 1 12 replies