Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Farm Question

Pages: 1 3 replies

T

Just a quick question. I have purchased many, many mugs from Tiki Farm over the years (haven't most of us?)... and never, ever had a problem. Wonderful customer service. But this Christmas, my daughter who lives in Austin, (who is also a frequent customer) attempted to purchase on November 27th a mug for me for Christmas... not once, not twice, but now 3 times they have sent her the wrong mug. The last time she reported this error, Sharon assured her they would check the mug before it was sent to make sure it was the right one. It came today and again it was the wrong one. She is frustrated and rightly so. She was trying to keep the whole thing a secret from me -- I still don't know which mug it is-- but today she told me she was having a problem with Tiki Farm when I mentioned I was getting ready to place an order with them. The whole thing has taken something that should have been fun and made it definitely a downer.

Has anybody else been having problems? Is there a way to contact Holden on here?

Thanks for replying... and like I said, we love Tiki Farm and have purchased from them for years, but 3 times to get an order right is kinda crazy...and the order still isn't right and Christmas is coming...

They are right in the middle of moving the business to a new location
and one of their key members had an health issue which left them short for a while.

which would explain the issues she is having, Not making an excuse for them
but they are a great bunch & I am 100 percent sure they will make it right.

I Have had a couple of mix ups in the past from Tiki Farm and they always fix it.
Also I know Holden and he is the real deal, Just contact him & he will get it done.
The contact info is on Tiki farm's website.

T

I know... I have been purchasing tons of mugs from them for years... that is why I am so puzzled about this. The woman who answered the phone after my daughter called her about getting the wrong mug for the second time assured her that she would go out to the warehouse and check and make absolutely positively sure she got the right one the third time... but again, the wrong mug.

It really has us puzzled.

Never once had an issues with TF. But as Chuck stated, I am absolutely certain they will make it right!

Cheers!

Pages: 1 3 replies