Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Pages: 1 46 replies

Just looking to stir the pot a little!!!

How about a lap dance?

Your going to have to work for it, now put on the lipstick!

Why? Why? Why? Hasn't the Tiki Scene paid off for me, yet?

So I dug this up in my backyard & I was wondering what can I get for it?

Interesting. I had no idea that moais had fingers and thumbs.

On 2011-12-21 02:34, Chuck Tatum is Tiki wrote:
So I dug this up in my backyard & I was wondering what can I get for it?

What do you charge for shipping?

On 2011-12-21 02:34, Chuck Tatum is Tiki wrote:
So I dug this up in my backyard & I was wondering what can I get for it?

Can I borrow it for a party? (It would make a great table center piece.)

Does it come with the little men?

I do all my tiki shopping at party city.

More importantly, Why is that Moai playing with himself, Spermy?

Chip and Andy, Sorry pick up only.
MikeyTiki, I want to see a pic of that table!
Sperm Whale, That's my family yo talkin bout, except the guy at bottom of the pit
that's my "Man Servant" Hadji.

K

i was talking to a bloke the other day and he said they're worth
about 700... not sure if that was dollars or clam shells but the
point is, yeah, it's gotta be worth somethin'. nice find!!!

W

New to TIKI but looking to make a quick buck or two?

No and yes.

I'm thinkin of makin some t-shirts for all us people who are crazy for Tiki!

Hand drawn. On white. XL only. $65.

Your thoughts?

The white wall sucks!
If you can put it on tapa, I'm in.

S

I've never posted in bilge. Now i know why.

W

Your contribution to Bilge is most appreciated, your Lordship, particularly at this festive season of the year...A time, of all others, when Want is keenly felt, and Abundance rejoices.

HJ

Glad the martini is chilling...this thread is like almost as weird as when that zebra was chasing the racoons in the yard, yesterday. Scared the penguin.

Bump !

So I found this super rare Tiki Mug,
Someone who knows someone I know said I can get $15,000.00 for it on eBay
I can let Tiki Central people have first shot, Because I am Tiki.

[ Edited by: Atomic Tiki Punk 2012-05-06 01:06 ]

Will you take a third party out of state check?

W

I'm glad this thread got bumped! I'd forgot all about my awesome t-shirt idea!!!

MR

On 2012-05-06 01:04, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
So I found this super rare Tiki Mug,
Someone who knows someone I know said I can get $15,000.00 for it on eBay
I can let Tiki Central people have first shot, Because I am Tiki.

[ Edited by: Atomic Tiki Punk 2012-05-06 01:06 ]

Probably one of the funniest things I've seen on here.

Matt, If I made you smile then it was all worth it!

M

@Atomic Tiki Punk
roflmfao that "tiki" mug is really ugly!!! just wondering if you would consider raising your price? I already have 5 of them. I am just doing research here for selling them. BTW all you tikiphyles are just plain mean and big bullies tooo.

mymotiki, I really resent the "@" you inserted in front of my name!!!
are you inferring that I am "at" some where? maybe a place I don't want to be.

How dare you place me some where I don't want to be, How would you like it if I put a # sign
in front of your name, look it's all spikey & sharp, can't feel to good having that in front of your name?

:P :P :P :P

[ Edited by: Atomic Tiki Punk 2012-08-07 17:32 ]

M

LOL...and for further reference I will only come in here once just to sell my ugly "tiki" mug. I won't beg for your attention. I have had some offers but they are too obscene to print! I also want you to know that mug has got some goo between his teeth and someone needs to floss. BTW all you meanies know who you are. The @ mark stays!

You asked for it....... #mymotiki
bet that feels all hurty!

And....PM me mymotiki if you are still interested in the mug!
"Rock On" Tiki Central Bitches!

M

ouch!! those points hurt! but I still just want to sell something. I am not going to pm you unless you beg!

M

This mug is for sale....just doing research to get a good price out of you suckers on TC. He has to go to a good home but I am selling him on ebay so neener neener you bullies. Price= you can't afford me! Plus, I floss my teeth. My name is Tiki and i'm priceless!! lol


Mymo

[ Edited by: mymotiki 2012-08-07 18:16 ]

Is that a Dinosaur? Do you have a pet Dinosaur?
How much do you want for him?

M

not a dinosaur but a shar pei pup. a face only a mother could love. his name is Tiki and he is a 9 mo old. this mug is actually cuter than some of the mugs that pop up from time to time.
#mymo

W

Even though it's Tiki's mug that mug's not Tiki.

Your so mean, Woofmutt.....:lol: :lol: :lol:

M

the chinese version of a tiki's mug lol
#mymo

W

You think it's one of the Chinse versions? Are there any marks on it? Can you post a picture of the bottom? Where did you buy it? There was a guy on eBay 7 or 15 years ago selling something really similar and claiming they were the real deal but almost everyone I talked to was convinced what he was selling was a domestic knockoff, and not even a vintage one!

M

lol, I don't think you want to see his bottom! It is a true brownie in every sense of the word. I will take a picture of his bottom to prove he is an original.

I call, OFF TOPIC! sorry had to be done, No good would have come out of
letting this thread continue down that "Meth" fueled super highway.

So no Breaking Tiki Bad, OK.

M

ATP you a breaking bad fan? I am. Love the reference in the post!!
#mymo

I am the Danger! also I am the one who knocks......

.....with danger......

For sale " Get Tiki" kit!

Kit includes: One black & white xeroxed copy of the International best selling thriller by Sven Kirsten "The Book of Tiki"
(Note: all pictures & text have been redacted to avoid litigation)

One party city rainbow colored plastic Tiki signed by a "Crazy Al" Evans lookalike.

One bottle of Trader Vics Mai Tai mix (Only 10 years past expiration)

Two bottles of Bacardi dark Rum (Pocket sized)

One package Paper Umbrellas (10 Count)

One string of Tiki Lights ( Actually old Christmas lights with Tikis drawn on with permanent marker)

The entire Martin Denny Exotica collection in MP3 format (You will receive an email with download link after you register your kit)
.....Disclaimer: the link will only be live for 24 hours after email is sent, email address is spoofed from North Korea so don't try to track it)

Finally a free lifetime membership to the premiere Tiki website "Tiki Central" (A $500 value!)

All this can be yours for only 48 payments of $19.99 plus shipping & handling
So get Tiki today!

Another fine product from Skrue-U enterprises

M

LMAO very good ATP
#mymo

That "Crazy Al" Evans lookalike was a real pain to schedule
as he spends most of his time as a "Cap-N Jack Sparrow" look-a-like.

All this can be yours for only 48 payments of $19.99 plus shipping & handling
So get Tiki today!

That's still cheaper than one of Crazy Al's mugs, so it's not a bad deal.

On 2012-08-09 15:59, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
For sale " Get Tiki" kit!

Kit includes: One black & white xeroxed copy of the International best selling thriller by Sven Kirsten "The Book of Tiki"
(Note: all pictures & text have been redacted to avoid litigation)

One party city rainbow colored plastic Tiki signed by a "Crazy Al" Evans lookalike.

One bottle of Trader Vics Mai Tai mix (Only 10 years past expiration)

Two bottles of Bacardi dark Rum (Pocket sized)

One package Paper Umbrellas (10 Count)

One string of Tiki Lights ( Actually old Christmas lights with Tikis drawn on with permanent marker)

The entire Martin Denny Exotica collection in MP3 format (You will receive an email with download link after you register your kit)
.....Disclaimer: the link will only be live for 24 hours after email is sent, email address is spoofed from North Korea so don't try to track it)

Finally a free lifetime membership to the premiere Tiki website "Tiki Central" (A $500 value!)

All this can be yours for only 48 payments of $19.99 plus shipping & handling
So get Tiki today!

Another fine product from Skrue-U enterprises

Super Summer Sale! now you can be more Tiki then ever at a half off!!!
you heard right! more Tiki!, half off!

Get the Tiki Kit for only 48 payments of $9.99 plus shipping & handling
this offer only good for current Tiki Central Members, Mistresses & Pets
please leave your children at home, unattended with a pack of Lucky Strikes & a case of Mexican Cokes.

Pages: 1 46 replies