Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

California Farewell to Trader Tom @Bahooka Fri Dec. 30

Pages: 1 22 replies

Our dear friend Trader Tom his lovely wife Ilene and little Trader Joe have been called to duty in Portland Oregon in other words, Ilene hit the big time with a job offer to crazy good to be refused! :)

We are celebrating their good life and saying farewell to California with the Morgan family this **Friday December 30th 2011 at the BAHOOKA Restaurant at *7:00 pm ***

I hope you will join us for Dinner, Cocktails and good company as we laugh, cry and say Aloha Oe until we meet again...

Please add your name and how many in your party will be attending to this thread so we have plenty of room for everyone.

Bahooka Restaurant
4501 Rosemead Blvd.
Rosemead Ca. 91770

Tonga Hut Since 1958
12808 Victory Blvd. North Hollywood

[ Edited by: Hiphipahula 2011-12-24 11:11 ]

Good Luck Tom & Family. It was great to meet you. Socal's gonna miss ya.
Rick

Good Luck up north!

All the best! Has anyone told Donnie Osmand about this? :wink:
Hope to see you New Years Eve at theTonga Hut. You guys are the best!

T
TNT posted on Sat, Dec 24, 2011 4:36 PM

We will be there, please add 2 to the list.
tim & teresa

And best wishes to you.

T

Manuel and I will be there for sure!!!

TA

I'll be there Too, you will be missed...:(
But Congratz on the New Job..!!!!!

U RAWK!

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2011-12-26 03:54 ]

G

Count me in as well.

I will absolutely be there. It will be it a sad night but a night filled with laughter indeed! The Morgan Family has been an important part of our Tiki Ohana here in Southern California. They will be missed!

[ Edited by: MakeDaMug 2011-12-26 10:17 ]

we'll be there,

Don't forget, 7:00 sharp Friday. We have reservations and a nice large area set aside for us so there will be no smooshing 30 people into a jail booth for 10 people like usual :lol: lets get that head count. Good Times!

[ Edited by: Hiphipahula 2011-12-27 09:49 ]

Tom, Ilene, I am so happy for you! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ray and I will try to be, but might be stuck in Hollywood, if not we will see you both Saturday!!!!!!!

Amy

Best of luck to you and your family on your next adventures in life. :tiki:

G
GROG posted on Thu, Dec 29, 2011 7:16 PM

GROG be there.

hiccup The Cap'n (R. H. Falernum, that is) and I will be there. hiccup

Wow! I'm looking forward to seeing you all and taking a break from packing. I just spent 12 hours straight with Ilene, Dibroc and Tiki Al loading a POD. I have come to the conclusion I have too much stuff! I have about 6 more boxes to pack and this POD will be done and I will collapse in a heap until it's time to wake up for Bahooka. See you soon!!!

I'm really bummed that I'm not in Southern California still and won't be able to make it. If you guys happen to be coming through Norcal during your journey please let me know! I'd love to see you guys and give a proper farewell.

P

Valerie and I will be there.

T
TNT posted on Sat, Dec 31, 2011 7:32 AM

Tom & Ilene, so sorry we missed it. We were dealing with a minor emergency situation.
Best of luck to you in your new place. Will we see you at Tiki Oasis?
Happy New Year.

TA

I'm Sad to see you Go but Glad for the NeW JoB...!!! It was a nice send off....
A good time was had by ALL...

Tiki Al and Adrian doing their best to survive a Bowl o Fire...!!!

A very Nice going Away Card..!!!
Everyone had a Great Time...

Till we meet Again....

[ Edited by: Tiki Al 2012-01-05 17:20 ]

TT

Thanks for the great send-off, everyone! We are settled into our temporary apartment in Lake Oswego for the next month and will start hunting for a more permanent place in the Portland area over the next few weeks. We will try to visit California as often as possible and will definitely let you know net time we're coming down!

T
TikiG posted on Sun, Jan 8, 2012 9:09 AM

Best wishes Tom for you and your family. I'm bummed I didn't see this thread until now :(

Pages: 1 22 replies