Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

sea turtle wanted , small and stuffed!

Pages: 1 2 67 replies

my point was that a RELIC is what is sought after.Now whats all this about warriors?, were they against turtle relics?. Maybe I missed that in school....

if you buy a turtle don't buy this type, it breathes through its ass

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5744,6588972^2702,00.html

Dont leave me hanging tony, fix the link dude!

yo atomictony, check your link, it does not connect, but sounds sick so i gotta read it!

T

I just cut n' pasted it Right Here

heh, it breathed out it's bum!

great story!. Hey, do you guys think they will give the little guy to me when there done?. Think of it, I could dip the little guy in clear laquer except his butt, and still hang him in my bar!. I would be the first tikihead on my block to have a LIVE butt breathing turtle from australia. If he breaths thru his ass, maybe he eats thru it too!. THIS IS GREAT!!!!.I could even give him a cigar like my pal dunkirk ,and he could decide if he wants to inhale, cuz he has a choice of which end to draw air from!!!.At least till he becomes a citizen and has to obey our faggy P.C.non smoking laws!

keep the rubber side down ,the gas on and the commies on the run!

[ Edited by: twowheelin'tiki on 2003-06-23 21:22 ]

[ Edited by: twowheelin'tiki on 2003-06-23 21:32 ]

HEY DIVICHIC, I hear sea turtles are very sensitive to people disturbing their beaches. Better get some strong looking glasses to observe them at a great distance so as not to spook them!.I know if I saw a bunch of bipeds walking the beaches with flashlights and carrying away my dead pals from their secret sea turtle graveyard for autopsies, I would be in no mood to lay eggs!.Think about it.

On 2003-06-23 21:20, twowheelin'tiki wrote:
At least till he becomes a citizen and has to obey our faggy P.C.non smoking laws!
keep the rubber side down ,the gas on and the commies on the run!

Sorry, is this a joke?
You know, this stuff is just tiring me out. I'm really not sure if I want to be a part of Tiki Central any more.

Trader Woody

ok

Fag=cigarette, faggy=lots-o-cigaretts....what??. I can't believe that after all the foolishness on this post, that you would STILL be so damn sensitive!, do you not see that these things are said to rile you up in the name of political jest?. You your self said that only an idiot would resort to etc..., so why would you even give a rats ass what I say?.Get cable T.V., turn on the brit equivelent of a comedy channel and grow a sense of humor!.And for the record, I don't even smoke, but I believe very strongly in freedom of choice which is becoming a bit rare across the pond over here.XXX ,Big hug to comfort you my little pet!!!.TWT

[ Edited by: twowheelin'tiki on 2003-06-24 13:33 ]

I believe what he is saying is for you to Kiss His American Ass!

On 2003-06-24 13:28, twowheelin'tiki wrote:
Fag=cigarette, faggy=lots-o-cigaretts....what??. I can't believe that after all the foolishness on this post, that you would STILL be so damn sensitive!, do you not see that these things are said to rile you up in the name of political jest?. You your self said that only an idiot would resort to etc..., so why would you even give a rats ass what I say?.Get cable T.V., turn on the brit equivelent of a comedy channel and grow a sense of humor!.And for the record, I don't even smoke, but I believe very strongly in freedom of choice which is becoming a bit rare across the pond over here.XXX ,Big hug to comfort you my little pet!!!.TWT

Well, it's getting a little difficult to know when the jokes end and the seriousness begins. For example, I'm pretty sure Kokomo is being entirely serious with his 'Kiss His American Ass' statement. I guess he doesn't like us swarthy foreign kind. Maybe it was a joke......who knows?

When I first joined Tiki Central, it was full of incredibly bright, funny people going off on all kinds of tangents about all kinds of subjects. People's political beliefs were't that important. Nowaday's, Tiki Central is getting more like looking at endless bumper stickers. "Taste's like chicken" - oh, my aching sides!

So after all this time, I get catagorised as being Trader Woody, that humorless left-wing English guy. Well, I'd like to think that only the English part of that's true, but who cares anyway.

Trader Woody

Hey Man, I just saw it in between the lines. I dont want you kissing my american ass. You already told me you were jerking off and thinking of me in an earlier post. I may think you are a sick bastard for saying that, but I dont want you kissing my ass. I think you Euro dudes rock, except for the FRENCH! Now theres some chicken sons a bitchin cowards! Fuck them and their fries!

On 2003-06-16 15:34, Trader Woody wrote:
And to make it worse, I was thinking of YOU at the time, Kokomo!

Trader Woody

Heres that jerking off quote!

[ Edited by: KokomoTikiBar&Grill on 2003-06-24 14:13 ]

In response to:

On 2003-06-16 14:45, KokomoTikiBar&Grill wrote:
uhhhh........Men don't give HEAD massages, especially to dolphins!

And what is your hand doing in your pocket, hey wait a minute....

your name is Woody, as in a Woody, as in...OH GOD! I think I am going to be sick!

Jesus - do I have to spell it out? Oh, I do? J-O-K-E.

Yeah, being a heterosexual man, I'm really going to wack off over some redneck who I've never seen before. And I'm the one lacking the sense of humour?

Trader Woody

PS - Redneck was your term

[ Edited by: Trader Woody on 2003-06-24 14:21 ]

You cannot insult me dick-end, what ever that is. You are definitly one that can be played like a fiddle!

I can't actually recall trying to insult you in the first place - you're probably right -it would be futile anyway.

I'm very very bored now and must go.
Goodnight Kokomo and rest easy that you won't be in my thoughts.

Trader Woody

T

This thread is getting nasty. Much like a bar, it seems Tiki Central is a place where politics and religion (and sea turtles) should be left alone!

Peaceful Tikifish

Lock it up Hanford!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm locking this topic.

~Hanford

Pages: 1 2 67 replies