Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Indiana Jones golden idol & Cursed Kona Mugs!!!!

Pages: 1 13 replies

Hey Playing catch-up. I have been swamped with orders and crazy busy..
Here are some new pictures, will be ready to ship mid march still need to do a bit more work

I have about 30 pre-orders for each, so thoses who have already ordered will get the numbers they wanted!
everyone else get your orders in now, i'm only doing 75 or each with lids

Talk about tiki's are good luck, we had another bad storm today here in Georgia, the house next to us had a tree fall on it and the house behind us lost part of its roof! It didnt even touch the Tiki shop!!!!!! :)

Glad the shop made it through the storm
Mugs lookin good

yea it killed 3 people in our area....tuff times

I'd like to get on the list for the Golden Idol. Thanks!

yep got you covered PM me you info and i'll get you the next number i belive 56..

gold idol will be 65 + shipping (11" tall) right now no limited colors are set for this one
Cursed Kona will be 75 + shipping (13" tall) a small run of 8 one of a kind colors

both will have lids

H

Looking awesome. Can't wait to see the finished product of the golden idol.

Thanks for saving a Golden Idol for me...it looks fantastic.

you got it number 11!!!!!

right now the pre-sale is at number 67 i'm only doing 75 so don't delay...:)

i do take
paypal ,
money orders,
checks and Bank drafts
...NOTE please don not send cash in the mail ! PM me if you need another form of payment, Glad to work out anything to help

Thanks again everyone!!!

ONLY 2 LEFT!!!!!!!!

Still have some Kona mugs left, new pictures in a day or so...

yes the gold glaze is food safe, the inside will be glaze white / neutral

Jeff right now The Gold Idol is Sold out...Most Have already paid, and if some one drops out, I'll make sure your first..:)

Witch Doctor, I know that you said that you are sold out of the golden idol mug, but if one becomes available, I would gladly purchase one as well. I know it is late in the game, but I would really like one. I was not able to find a website to purchase from. Is it on a website or is there a website for Cursed Tiki mug purchases? It seems like the natives are getting restless and I am very patient.
Thank you for your consideration and the mug looks awesome. Good job!

[ Edited by: lunavideogames 2012-06-07 14:45 ]

Was out of town for a while and my mail was on hold, but they brought it to me today and my Golden Idol was in the delivery. WOW...it is just gorgeous...the color is spot on. You are truly a talent and I appreciate getting my special number. :wink:

GREAT JOB!!! Keep em coming. hugshugs Vamp

Pages: 1 13 replies