Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Indiana Jones golden idol NEW PICTURES!!!

Pages: 1 31 replies

WILL BE CASTING THIS WEEKEND.............

all those who pre-paid get in touch...to make sure you get your numbers you wanted :)

R
Rawim posted on Fri, Mar 2, 2012 3:26 PM

Looks like they will be great, bummed i missed out on getting one. But great work none the less.

-Rawim

i do have two left ...had some folks drop off PM me if you want one of the first 75

right now i will not be doing a second run...maybe after summer or fall

got to get the other 4 new designs out

Jeff call me tonight after 5............:) your order will take 3 boxes, and i will need to insure all the boxes
and shipping to California is same as i quoted

Tiki and Indiana Jones..... Sven Don't hate me.....

My Shelf in my office

if only he spoke Hovitos !!!!!!!

T
teaKEY posted on Mon, Mar 5, 2012 5:07 PM

I thought about doing this a couple years ago,. Just no resources or maybe a lack of motivation.

right on........

I'm having a blast making mugs and tikis...glad other enjoy my work.. still waiting on the day i'll be famous :)

Cindy----yes right now the first run is sold out.. Most have pre-paid.. and they ones on hold ,if some one else drops off i'll add you to the list right now i have 11 people waiting and no plans to do a second run, maybe late summer or fall.. :)

Make some of them mugs!

On 2012-03-07 11:09, Queen Kamehameha wrote:
Make some of them mugs!

:wink:

yep they are 11" mugs with lids and straw holes Like my large Hawaiian eye 12" mugs with lid

Looks great on your shelf Amy.

WD...looking forward to getting mine...you do a great job!!!

thanks vamp".. got your payment and number 11 is always yours :)

Thanks Queen'e....got your order

only 1 left ....then its sold out

V

Great idea! Love the idol! I've got a vacuum-metalized one from my old Hollywood days. Sadly mine is a lump of resin - not a functional mug! Are you doing a gold luster glaze on them? That would be SPECTACULAR!

yea had to order it special (it was a bit pricey)...but it will look sick when its done

tony right now i only have one left...i would not be able to fill a order of 4...
a second run might be around June...

R
Rawim posted on Wed, Apr 4, 2012 7:40 PM

Any update on how these are coming along?

Wow, this is awesome but isn't there some sort of copyright infringement from the movie studio? Just curious... great sculpt!

George and His Dark Empire!!!!!......Tell him to come get some :)

HT

Unless pre-Columbian sculptors want to come after him, I think he's okay.
Also, savages tend not to mess with Witch Doctors
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Idol

R
Rawim posted on Mon, Apr 23, 2012 1:56 PM

Dr. Witch

Any updates on production or new photos to keep us occupied till the mailman delivers?

shipping started today!!!!!!!

boxing up 25 more tonight to go out...

then the rest out on thursday all orders will be out by this week..!

right now i have 31 pre orders for the next run....but do not send payment till i talk with you personaly! :)

YES FIRST RUN IS SOLD OUT....EVEN THE SPARES!!!!!

YOU CAN GET ON THE LIST FOR 2ND RUN OF 50..(27 IS THE LOWEST NUMBER FROM THAT RUN)

HT

So is there a lid? :)

yes ....my camera died after the first shot.. new pictues tomoorow..

Pretty rad.
However as scallywag pointed out. Did you get a license to produce this? If any rights holders from indian jones got wind you'd most likely have some serious penalties to pay. Especially since your calling it an Indiana Jones golden idol, seriously copyright infrignement there :\

[ Edited by: stuckieshaft 2012-04-24 11:07 ]

I'll keep my whip handy...:)

HT

[ Edited by: Hale Tiki 2012-04-24 17:30 ]

Cant wait to get my 2!

Nice glaze WD

H

Nice! Can't wait to see it in person...

Pages: 1 31 replies