Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Shoeless Joe coming to a house near you!

Pages: 1 3 replies

Shoeless Joe is alive and well...he is pretty strung out, blond dirty hair matted for at least a year. Raggedy clothes and sporting a coke can. As my Mom & I sat in the living room watching TV, he simply opened the front door and entered slowly looking around at us in bewildered amazement. My Mom & I remained calm during the following conversation...

MOM - "Hello...are you looking for something?"
SHOELESS JOE - He replied in slurred speech "Yes, I'm looking for my dog."
ME - "What kind of dog is it?"
SHOELESS JOE - "Rottweiler."
ME - "Oh a Rottweiler...What's your dog's name."
SHOELESS JOE - "Zeus"
ME "Oh Zeus...well we haven't seen him."
MOM - "Where did you come from?"
SHOELESS JOE "The park."
ME "Where do you live?"
SHOELESS JOE - "Ramona...what are you doing, just watching TV"
ME - "Yes we are just watching TV...we haven't seen your dog."
MOM - "We haven't seen your dog"
ME - "Well thank your for coming by, I think you should go up the road to the neighbor's to look for your dog."
SHOELESS JOE - "OK" Stumbled out the door and down the walkway to the car someone brought him in.

Our front and back door is locked and so are our cars.

Be on the lookout for Shoeless Joe coming to your home soon!!!

Did this really happen, Vamp?

Yes it did and it scared the shit out of me. I was hoping if we remained calm and talked him out of the house he would leave...he was totally messed up...and my Mom lives out in the country on a private road on 10 acres. Just saw on the news where some vagrant was casing a neighborhood in a nearby town with 2 knives in his hands and the police had to shoot him. The whole time the guy was in the house I was thinking about what to do if he had a gun or knife...my heart was racing. Glad he left...I think he is on his way to your place next...LOL

To many holes at my place at the moment, But yea, that is scary.

Pages: 1 3 replies