Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

I'm a loser, I need a drink

Pages: 1 10 replies

Not that anyone cares but i'm feeling sorry for my choking ass. Playing in the So Cal sectionals (tennis tournament), I choked away the last game of the match after being up 40-love. Plus my opponent was starting to cramp. damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit. I want to act like a petulant little punk and break ever damn racquet I own. I sucked such a huge hole in the cosmos today we will probably all perish in the ensuing black hole. This has absolutely nothing to do with tiki so please write back and tell me what a jackass I am so I can feel better about my self. Did I mention I suck? Where is the Rum....

Naaaaah, YOU will be fine. You don't suck. You know who sucks? Chris Everett. Yeah, remember her? Back around (I believe) 1973, my mom was secretary to the dean at the University of California Irvine, and I was "supposidely" going to be taught how to play tennis by an up and coming "great" player named Chris Everett. I was about 9, I didn't know (or give a crap) who she was, I just wanted to play tennis.

Well, let me tell you, she was ALWAYS late arriving for the lessons, ALWAYS leaving early from the lessons, and ALWAYS flirting with the other tennis coaches on the courts the whole time in between, leaving me to practice my forward swing with a damn ball machine. Just to show the other assistant coach that "Miss Everett" didn't pay attention to teaching and focused more on her flirtations with the other coaches, one day while stuck with the stupid ball machine (again), I smacked each and every ball out of the court and over the fence. She finally noticed when all she heard was the humming of the ball machine and me sitting on the ground with my racket waiting for her to pay attention and none of the 2 dozen tennis balls in sight.

I quit after that. She sucks, but you're cool Tiki Riviera.

I think your a jackass for playing such a candy sport. Get drunk, puke and play some football pansy boy!

Just kidding, I like tennis. Have a nice day.

You don't suck as bad as Anna Kournikova, I bet!

On 2003-06-16 10:22, Geeky Tiki wrote:
You don't suck as bad as Anna Kournikova, I bet!

Plenty of boys have whole fantasy worlds constructed around the idea that Anna Kournikova sucks well, you really shouldn't destroy their dreams like that.

I could care less is Anna sucks bad or good, I would enjoy it!

I would let her stroke my wallaby.

Sabu

Sabu,

Thanks for the pic!! Definately cheered me up. Does anyone have a remedy for an extremely sore right wrist?

A sore left wrist

Yes, learn to be ambidextrous!

:lol:

SugarCaddyDaddy's Schedule of Stuff!

[ Edited by: sugarcaddydaddy on 2003-06-17 18:06 ]

OH MY GOD! WHAT A PICTURE! I HAVE TO GO TO THE MENS ROOM NOW!

Pages: 1 10 replies