Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Happy Birthday John O you are the symbolism of OHANA

Pages: 1 13 replies

HT

Happy birthday John, you make the tiki life style outstanding. keep the BAR tours coming.

Hear! Hear! :drink:

Happy B'Day John

You have a F**kin GREAT Birthday John!!!!!!!!!

Cheers to the O!
Happy Boithday!

Happy Birthday, man. Thank you for an intelligent voice in the dark - and for not getting on my case lately :)

Happy B-day John O,
see ya sat.

Jeff(btd)

H

Happy Birthday John, hope you have loads of fun.

T

Birthday best wishes, JOHN-O! Here's my chit for the celebratory cocktail of your choice at the Mai-Kai (January 25, 1959 ad in The Miami News)...

Hope to see you at Hukilau!

-Tom

[ Edited by: TikiTomD 2012-03-21 15:05 ]

JOHN-O, I am wishing you a very Happy Birthday !!! I don't care what anybody sez, You are a good Dude and supportive to the scene!!! Cheers Buddy !!!

J

Thanks for the B-day wishes everyone. Actually it's tomorrow, Thu 3/22. I'm gonna be Tiki-something years old.

And "Symbolism of OHANA" ?? Hmmm.... Thanks Roger but isn't "Ohana" more of a Hawaiiana concept than it is Tiki. ( :D )

Actually I'm proud to be lumped in with fellow Tikiphiles whose names garner as many winches as they do smiles.

Now that's TIKI !! :)

John-O,

Happy B-day to the fearless leader of Tiki expeditions. Let me be the first to buy you pineapple drink in honor of your birthday at the Hong Kong Inn on Saturday.

Cheers

DC

WooHoo!! Happy Birthday & Cheers to You!!!!

Sorry, I'm late, but Happy Birthday, my friend! When ya coming to Boston?

Happy belated Birthday John-O! Hope you enjoyed a celebratory glass o'milk . . . ah-hah!

Pages: 1 13 replies