Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Aloha from Gundo Records and EFFU!

Pages: 1 5 replies

Hi my name is Liz. Owner of Gundo Records. We are from El Segundo,CA home of the Purple Orchid Tiki Bar! We have been open for about a year! Our current lineup is a band called EFFU, featuring the members of CHUM, Insect Surfers, Tikiyaki Orchestra, Pat Todd and The Rank Outsiders and a slew of other bands! They have their first single out called "Tiki Bar" on clear 7" vinyl! I will be posting more about it and how to get a hold of one on the Tiki Marketplace!
Check Gundo Records and EFFU out at http://www.gundorecords.com/effu_merch.html
If you are on Facebook and/or Twitter please follow and like us!

Welcome to TC Liz. Nice lineup that you have there!

Sounds cool. All great bands. I will be keeping my ears open. Aloha and welcome to TC.

Hi Liz ... I am super stoked to see that things are coming together for you !!! I remember talking about this venture with you at the El Segundo Street Fair. Is EFFU ever gonna play live, soon? Also, I am working on putting a new band together. Hell, maybe someday I would like to be on GUNDO Records. Totally into the vinyl idea!!!! Welcome to TC and I will be ordering my 45 even though I already have the CD. Gotta support my friends and KEEP THE SCENE ALIVE !!!

Sounds fabulous...thanks for posting the info Liz. Order complete. :wink:

[ Edited by: VampiressRN 2012-04-07 12:28 ]

Hey thanks all for the great feedback. I think I need to clarify something. EFFU is the only band on the roster for Gundo Records. EFFU just features members from those bands. Those bands are not on the label. Just making sure, don't want to ruffle any feathers! Thanks again all!

Pages: 1 5 replies