Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Bar Accessories

Pages: 1 4 replies

Hand-carved Bottle Stoppers by me. The real cork stopper fits most 750mL bottles (they are to small for the Liter bottles). A great accent to any liquor shelf. Add a little tiki to your Tiki Bar!

$50/ea.

Can easily be shipped WORLDWIDE!! (minimal additional cost for international)

Commissions welcome. Let me carve one with the name/logo of your bar on it. Diffent size/types of corks are also available. Production of batches is also available. PM me for for a quote.

Cand-carved Bar Muddlers. These are hand-turned and carved by me. $25 ea. (except the one with the tiki - $50). These can be personalized for an additional cost.

These are gorgeous!

No kidding...I love these. Will they be limited or will you be making them on a regular or request basis?

"Oh waiter, another cocktail please!!!"

[ Edited by: VampiressRN 2012-04-13 19:03 ]

I'm going to make these till I get burned out and move on. Everything I do, just adds to the bag of tricks. I try reaching in and refreshing every now and again. The muddlers are fun and don't take much time. The stoppers are fun too (endless possibilities) - I bought a bag of Corks, so when they are done who knows?? There are many options for corks as well - all the way up to 24K gold!

Pages: 1 4 replies