Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Witch doctor golden idol mug

Pages: 1 25 replies

[ Edited by: DonRobertoZapata 2012-05-17 15:42 ]

Witch Doctor always comes through in my experience. Must be patient though, as he is a 1 man operation. There was no flipping on ebay. That was the artist selling his own art. You are fortunate not to pay ebay prices. Relax, have a Mai Tai and all will be good in the end. :drink:

Hey sorry for the long wait. i did get behind in shipping as most of you know I'm doing this all myself..IF anyone has a problem on how i do business, or I take to long, Please PM me and I'll gladly refund your money,...All the orders up to date are shipped as of last week

I have Hired some more help do do shipping, Our local post office only allows 25 boxes at a time, so when i have 200 boxes to ship I split them up into sections, California, overseas, Midwest and the east.
so far everyone seems happy.........

If anyone thinks i'm "ripping them off" please call me 706-951-7565 :)

[ Edited by: DonRobertoZapata 2012-05-19 05:06 ]

no not at all, sometimes i just get swamped, sometimes i get 30 PM in a day .....

and good help is hard to find...

I've been through about 5 people who just think shipping is tossing it in a box and write a label and ship

i box up each order to insure proper packaging and numbers.... so far out of 2000 mugs shipped only lost 2 (my buddy Steve in the great white north :( )...

thanks again for everyone waiting...hopefully you will all be happy as a tiki can make you :)

HT

I hear hear if you complain too much, he forces you to eat 10 lbs of salt, then boils you in a big cauldron.
And when you shrink down to the size of a doll, he sells you on TC.

hahahahahahaahahaha...

I always get my mugs too...worth the wait!!!

I got my Dick Dale the other day (love it!). He comes through, so be patient, Grasshopper.

D
Danno posted on Sat, May 12, 2012 7:54 PM

I'm one of those many PM'ers to Witch Doc in the last few weeks, and with him being a one-man operation, I can appreciate the hectic pace he must keep. I am looking forward to the Golden One's delivery!

I ordered a shrunken head mug from him and I'm very happy with everything. I can't wait for my golden idol mug!

Like all things in life all great things are worth the wait. You will be very happy with your patience. The Witch Dr. Is a one man show and it's worth every second to get one of the best mugs you'll ever receive. Be happy to have a great mug from one of the best modern mug creators on the tiki scene right now.
TT

HT

Still waiting for mine.
Can't wait.
I even got a second for my best friend for his birthday.
Cause I'm an awesome friend.

T

Hale,
Will you be my friend?

HT

On 2012-05-15 07:29, TikiVato wrote:
Hale,
Will you be my friend?

Aw, of course I'll be your friend, little guy. gently knocks TikiVato on the chin

I want a friend too...:(

HT pm me yours are on the way, shipped with insurance :)

K
Kanu posted on Thu, May 17, 2012 4:28 AM

Take it as a compliment Doc... people are just scared that the mugs are "too good to be true." :)

I'm eagerly awaiting mine, but know it will show up soon enough. Luckily, I speak Hovitos.

Just got my idol....I am no doubt the most humble tiki guy on earth right now. Doc a million apologies for any BS i shot your way. You are a very, very talented sculptor!! This mug rules!!! Wow.

.....i gotta say it again, THIS MUG IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

KISS THE RING :wink:

HT

I got a box in the mail today...

It was full of snakes. Why does it always have to be snakes?

cool thanks again....i'll be glaze'in mugs all day so if i don't answer any PM's just hold tight , i'll check in after lunch...WD

Hey Steve..

right now this mug is sold out, after all the folks get there orders... i have a few spares that i sat aside in case of lost/damage.. you are welcome to get the list as of right now there will not be a 4th run

H

Got my gold idol in the mail yesterday, and I must say it was definitely worth the wait! I'm almost speechless at the awesomeness of this mug!

Now to find it a good spot in my "museum".

[ Edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2012-05-23 14:20 ]

HT

Mine arrived safe, sound, and very well packed.
And lookin mighty good I might add.
And in a week, they'll become one of the best birthday presents ever.
Thanks Doc!

Pages: 1 25 replies