Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

hiphipahula.com Goes Live!

Pages: 1 18 replies

Live from Los Angeles and Palm Springs Ca.
My new website is up and live!
Be in the know and find out what the happenings are with Hiphip. Join in cocktail conversation and Rum talk. Meet me at,

http://www.hiphipahula.com/

My great appreciation and thanks to,

Capt. R.H. Falernum-Mike Hanntula
Kirby & Polly and all the Rumpus Room Regulars
Tom D. Kline-Tonga Tom
Sherriyaki
Misha Body
Jim Bacchi and the Tikiyaki Orchestra
All my good friends here on Tiki Central!
Thank You!! :)

[ Edited by: Hiphipahula 2012-05-17 13:09 ]

Just added to my favorites! Good Luck, Kelly!

Super!

Visually rich website Kelly, beautiful! Best wishes on your new endeavor, hope to see you Saturay at Caliente!

W

I have to get a new keyboard, I drooled all over mine while looking at the Black Sand, Blue Sea!!

Very cool site!

Chris

Congratulations Kelly, looks great.

I especially liked the Kelly's Special, seeing how I was there the night it was so christened by Mike Sr.!

And, you got your trophy from Sven!

DC

[ Edited by: Bora Boris - Ssh! - 2012-05-17 19:05 ]

AF

Way to go Kelly!!! Looks Fantastic! Good Luck!

Very cool website. Everything is visually stunning. Way to go!!!!! :D

Wow Kelly...your website is just gorgeous. Congratulations and I look forward to sipping one of your fabulous concoctions soon.
CHEERS :drink:

I still have dreams about your Shaka Hula Bossa Nova . . . mmmmmmmmmmm, slurp!

T

Dazzling! So many cocktails... including a few I haven't even seen (or tasted :( ) before! The photos are killer! Congrats, Kelly!

T

Dazzling! So many cocktails... including a few I haven't even seen (or tasted :( ) before! The photos are killer! Congrats, Kelly!

Eric is already seeing double! :D Good work, guys, way to carry on the tradition!

Wow!!! what a site! VERY visually stimulating!!! AND that is quite an amazing repetoire of drinks you have under your belt! Impressive stuff - best of luck with it!

H
harro posted on Fri, May 18, 2012 2:11 PM

Awesome website! The cocktail photos are amazing, and I especially love some of the names of your signature cocktails. Its making me thirsty!

Glad to see the site up, Kelly! :)
Folks at Tiki Caliente seemed to enjoy it as well.

Not to mention, that we all finally got to taste your new "The Alexander" cocktail.

T
TikiG posted on Mon, May 21, 2012 7:53 PM

The Alexander - yeah boy! This is now my fave Hip cocktail...and the new website is pretty damn nice too.

Congrats Kelly!

Hi Kelly,
Nice meeting you at Caliente! The website looks great! I'll be sure to pass your info along.
Michael

Great site and great photos. That "Black Sand, Blue Sea" drink looks amazing. Bartending wizardry.

Pages: 1 18 replies