Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Gallery

The Art of Dirk

Pages: 1 5 replies

Aloha Kakau,

Hello everyone ... I have finally found my way back to TC ... Gald to be back and I have lots of my new artwork to share with you. I have began a new series of pieces that let you in on the story behind my cast of characters.

Introducing the Island Kingdom of Lana Pua "The Island of Flowers" ... and like any place of lore we have our own currency. Here is one of the many banknotes issued by the Royal Mint of Lana Pua.

Stay Tuned ... More to Come!!

Mahalo,

Dirk Yates

Aloha Kakou,

Here it is ... The first of the Islands ... This is the Island of Lana Pua itself ... the Mother island ... Stay tuned for my next works. It is available in limited edition in the Marketplace.

Mahalo,
Dirk

Beautiful Dirk!
i SO wanna live there!

B

Looking good Dirk! My artwork I got at Caliente is up on the wall now!

Aloha Everyone!! I was clearing off my shelves and found these last 3 masks. So I decided to have a Summer Clearance Sale!! There is only one of each and they are the last ones I have. I am also including an 11"x14" giclee of the original with each one. The carved masks themselves are approximately 14" wide x 7" tall and are made of Albesia wood. They are my original designs exclusively produced for me by Smokin Tikis.

Originally : $150.00 each w/o giclee

SALE Price : $100.00 each with giclee

Hurry before these are gone ... I accept paypal!

Dirk
Love the island piece
Jon

Pages: 1 5 replies