Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

The Marquesan drinking vessel NOW ON SALE!

Pages: 1 16 replies

The new mug by Oceanic Arts and TIki Diablo is now ready for online sales. Features a traditionally styled Marquesan ceramic mug, hand silkscreened burlap bag , signed certificate of authenticity , drinking straw and "vintage postcard" of Bob and Leroy's unknown trip to the south seas. Best of all, a masterfully crafted drink ,Marquesan Grog, has been created by famed mixologist Ran "Kick the Reverb" Mosessco .
You can get your Marquesan drinking vessel here.
http://tikidiablo.com/Oceanic_Arts_Tiki_Diablo_Marquesan.html

For those on explorer here is what the deal looks like.

Thanks

Danny

A few left then on to the new color!!!!

[ Edited by: tiki diablo 2012-06-05 23:54 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Diablo 2012-06-19 11:13 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Diablo 2012-09-11 21:37 ]

Another iconic addition to the repertoire. Great work, Diablo! One away.

AT

Beautiful piece of art Tiki Diablo !!! Gotta get one. Fantastic job bringing this to life.

KS

I bought one of these at the International Tiki Marketplace on Sunday and these are absolutely incredible!!! The photos are nice, but these are even nicer in person!!!

8T

Nice job Danny!
I always wanted to have someone sculpt a mug of the 8FT tiki. Looks like your vessel is a close cousin to my 2 boys here. If I place an order, can I get #8 ????

Looking forward to getting mine.

Thanks guys for all the orders, we are stoked on the response. 8ft, sorry we are deep into the run of numbers at this point.

Have a great one folks.

D

For some reason when I click on the link the page doesn't come up .

It doesn't come up for me either. Will they be available at Tiki Oasis 12? Wendy

R

Pic doesn't work for me either.

KS

I checked this morning and right now and it worked fine for me...

R

Just tried it in Safari and it works. Doesn't work in IE.

M

It works in Firefox.

KS

I have a Mac and it works with Safari...

[ Edited by: Kiwi Steve 2012-06-08 14:02 ]

If we still have some left in this glaze for Tiki Oasis then yes, but I am pretty sure this glaze will be sold out by then.
Thanks tiki peeps,
D

On 2012-06-05 23:43, Tiki Diablo wrote:
The new mug by Oceanic Arts and TIki Diablo is now ready for online sales. Features a traditionally styled Marquesan ceramic mug, hand silkscreened burlap bag , signed certificate of authenticity , drinking straw and "vintage postcard" of Bob and Leroy's unknown trip to the south seas. Best of all, a masterfully crafted drink ,Marquesan Grog, has been created by famed mixologist Ran "Kick the Reverb" Mosessco .
You can get your Marquesan drinking vessel here.
http://tikidiablo.com/Oceanic_Arts_Tiki_Diablo_Marquesan.html

For those on explorer here is what the deal looks like.

Thanks

Danny

Very cool Daniablo.

[ Edited by: tiki diablo 2012-06-05 23:54 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Diablo 2012-06-19 11:13 ]

We have a few left in the dark brown.

Pages: 1 16 replies