Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki Magazine's New Assistant Editor Kari Hendler

Pages: 1 13 replies

Aloha all,

Would like to announce that Tiki Magazine's new Assistant Editor is Kari Hendler. She has been a big part of the magazine for the past 8 years. She's done everything from write, shoot photos, edit, promote, and market. For those of you who know her, you know what a talented and beautiful person she is. We feel truly blessed to have her on our staff.

Congratulations Kari!
And she bakes too.

Long live Tiki Magazine!

JB

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!

Kari, you are the cat's meow!

Kari rocks!

NICE!

Wow, I can't believe you've been around 8 years. Great magazine, I'm proud to say that I have all of them. congratulations on the staff addition and your longevity.

HJ

Way cool. Latest issue is GREAT! Welcome to Kari!

T

Congratz Kari ! She's my personal mermaid wrangler ! :wink:

WooHooooo! Congratulations & Good Luck with your New Adventure with Tiki Magazine Kari :)

Congratulations...love my Tiki Magazine!!!

TM

Best magazine ever!

I second all comments above. Tiki Magazine is awesome!!! Congrats Kari :D. Never met you but that is a awesome job you have. Keep up the great work and thanks for bringing the island lifestyle to us. :)

Thank you, beloved Tiki ohana, for your kind wishes! Sorry about the long delay in answering! I've kind of been up to my proverbial eyeballs lately. I have loved being a part of Tiki Magazine since issue two! I know! I can't believe it's been eight years already! We love the fact that Tiki Magazine has become such a treasured collectable (have you seen the prices for sold-out issues on Ebay? Wow!)

Nick Camara and his merry band of writers and photographers are looking forward to bringing you more issues of tropical, rum-scented reading! In fact, we've already started planning the next issue!

And keep tuned on Tiki Central for a special holiday event announcement coming soon. I'm co-producing my first Tiki event, and I can't wait to share the news with you!

With Much Aloha to You All,
Kari

Pages: 1 13 replies