Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

NEW Photos! Meetup at Trader Sams Tuesday Aug 28th 7:30pm

Pages: 1 18 replies

Calling all Tiki-philes in the Orange County/LA area! Got the Tiki Oasis and Tiki Highway blues and can't WAIT for Tiki Day at Disneyland or TABOO?? Rick Miller (the photographer) decided to create an impromptu tiki get together tomorrow night at Trader Sam's at the Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim @ 7:30pm! Everyone and anyone is invited. Hope to see you there! :)

[ Edited by: NikkiNapalm 2012-09-05 10:05 ]

Ironically I live about 2 Miles from there, and have only been twice.
I suppose I could swing by.

Jeff(btd)

Yay, Jeff! I'm in Fullerton, so I'm really close too. Rick and his bunch are coming all the way from Pasadena. They usually frequent Bahooka. I hope a bunch of Tiki Central people can make it out!

[ Edited by: NikkiNapalm 2012-08-27 23:42 ]

Your timing couldn't be better. I am hosting Swizzle (Robbie) from Australia this week. We have Sam's on our itinerary for tomorrow. See Ya there.

On 2012-08-28 00:19, TikiVato wrote:
Your timing couldn't be better. I am hosting Swizzle (Robbie) from Australia this week. We have Sam's on our itinerary for tomorrow. See Ya there.

Excellent! What time will your group be stopping by??

Between 6 and 7PM

I need to make some new friends, I'll be there :)

doh!
I forgot about this, sorry.

I sat in the house all day n night with the AC on,
didn't think about going out at all.

Jeff(btd)

On 2012-08-28 22:21, bigtikidude wrote:
doh!
I forgot about this, sorry.

I sat in the house all day n night with the AC on,
didn't think about going out at all.

Jeff(btd)

Dude, you totally missed ouuuut!!!
The meetup went really well!!! We had about 20 people show and we stayed and chatted for over 4 hours!!! Rick Miller, Sheena Walker and her man, Kirt E Pettey, David Davis, Wesley Tanenbaum, Zach Scott, Valerie, Me, Becky Sue Huff, Oynx, Colin, Doug DoRr, Crazy Al Tiki-mania, and a few others I can't recall names of. A great start for a very last minute get together. We want to meet up once a month at a different tiki bar each time and call it "Tiki Tuesday"!

Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.