Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

The Witch Doctor has paid me back! - All is good in the land of Tiki.

Pages: 1 2 69 replies

The shit you see when you do not have a Harpoon handy.

HT

There hasn't been a presidential tiki mug since Politiki.

Also, in regards to the Georgian, perhaps we should sacrifice a virgin before it gets angry.

M

All I can say is YUK! That show is disgusting. A spoiled brat. I honestly don't see how she can win anything she isn't very cute and has her mothers chubbiness.

On 2012-08-31 12:21, White Devil wrote:

A shrunken head of our African-American President? I am sorry that you
need clarification on why that may come off as racist, White Devil.
Before this turns into a political thread, I will end my comments about
this right here.

If the moderators here thought you all were mature enough to carry on a political discussion, I could happily supply you with a minimum of thirty-one reasons as to why anyone with common sense would have resentment for our African-American President, before matters of race would show up on the list. But they don't, and so I won't. A shrunken head of a dishonest politician of any skin hue is hilarious, at least to those of us who don't care about what race someone is. I can't speak for Witch Doctor, but I personally find your presumption that any white Southerner who doesn't worship your African-American messiah is automatically a racist, to itself be evidence of racism, along with a fair helping of ignorance. If politics & religion have no place, here, then it goes without saying that unfounded accusations of racism by "futurerevolutionarywarriortrainers," whatever the hell they're supposed to be, have a lot less place. Unless you can prove to us that you actually know what you're talking about, I'd suggest you retract your accusation and give Witch Doctor an apology for being such a dumbass.

This made the Obama Shrunken Head mug racist

On 2012-10-27 13:16, The Witch Doctor wrote:
Hey Chris and ever one else
He is about 9" tall and holds 13 oz of Drink.

He will come with a special Recipe from the Witch Doctor himself " Jungle Juice"

8oz of Orange Juice
3oz Dark Rum (bottom Shelf) :wink:
2oz coconut Juice
1/2 Banana
over ice

This why TC has a no Politics rule!

Politics is BAD, mmkay!
It makes people stupid, mmkay!

My topic search on TC reveals no fewer than 4060 references to the word "jungle." A few self-appointed humor police need to find something more productive to do.

On 2012-10-29 06:47, White Devil wrote:
My topic search on TC reveals no fewer than 4060 references to the word "jungle." A few self-appointed humor police need to find something more productive to do.

Are you truly that ignorant? I grew up surrounded by people like you who thought racist jokes were "humor". I took a lot of it and didn't say anything. Those days are gone and though I don't feel the need to go on much more in these threads, I will say that you and your buddy Witch Doctor really need to join us in 2012. Unfortunately,there seems to be a need for a racist humor police. This isn't even about politics anymore, it's about human decency. I hope someday that you and WD can see why you were wrong.

I hope someday that you and WD can see why you were wrong.

I see why I was wrong to vote for Obama in the Democratic primary of 2008 because I was afraid of a Hilary Clinton administration, but aside from that the only wrong I see here is the hypocrisy of TC posters hurling accusations of bigotry and making Nazi inferences, then retreating behind the moderators' skirts against politically-oriented posts. I have no racial guilt that makes me refrain from guffawing out loud at anyone--dark-skinned or not--who bears a little mockery coming their way. The only intolerance on display here is that of the PC TC.

Apparently some of you need a little privacy while your give yourself strokes for your sterling virtues, so I've created a thread in the Bilge where you can pat yourselves wherever you like to your hearts' content.

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=44240&forum=13&start=last&

[ Edited by: White Devil 2012-10-29 10:09 ]

It's really time to drop the politics, you can find (not referring to any one person) plenty of places online
to continue the culture of divisiveness & polarization that has crippled the intellect of this country.

Tiki Central should be the one place we can go to escape such nonsense.

TT

On 2012-10-29 08:29, White Devil wrote:

I hope someday that you and WD can see why you were wrong.

I see why I was wrong to vote for Obama in the Democratic primary of 2008 because I was afraid of a Hilary Clinton administration,
[ Edited by: White Devil 2012-10-29 10:09 ]

Wow. Now you're a woman hater. The gift that keeps on giving. Please keep posting.

Come on already, enough with the politics!

I agree with ATP. I am constantly bombarded with commercials, ads, protests and signs trying to make me vote for or against someone. It has no place here and it is ruining TC.

The main issue here wasn't politics. What all of these people had a problem with was blatant racism. Despite the fact that his lone defender, Mr. ...er, "White Devil" telling everyone they have an agenda, or just "didn't get the joke."

However, I heartily agree that TC should be an oasis from this kind of.. "noise". I won't be posting on any of this nonsense again myself.

[ Edited by: MOJOTIKI 2012-12-18 14:47 ]

[ Edited by: MOJOTIKI 2012-12-18 14:50 ]

Z

the witch doctor ripped me off too!! since a year and two month he owe me mugs for 600 dollars!!
don't buy anything from that liar!!

M

[ Edited by: mymotiki 2013-10-28 19:26 ]

[ Edited by: Creative Chimp 2013-09-03 03:14 ]

For those of you who have been following this thread:

Witch Doctor has paid me back. We've been talking on the phone for a few days now, and we're all good. That is all.

Case closed.

Mahalo,
Strange Daisy

Yes Jason is a stand up guy!!.. Thanks again.. Sorry for the hassle...WD. :)

I just received my mug as well. Thanks WD!

[ Edited by: lunavideogames 2013-10-28 13:33 ]

Luv those mugs!!! Keep 'em coming!

Z

just to let you know...the witch doctor never shipped my mugs neither refunded my 620 dollars (since july 2012)...only empty promises

1 hula girl limited nr.23
gold idol nr.71
black idol nr. 1 of 3
blue shrunken head (missing since an earlier order)
another hula girl
another gold idol

Pages: 1 2 69 replies