Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

New manager at Forbidden Island

Pages: 1 10 replies

In the tradition of our past "Imbibe" featured managers, we proudly present our latest tiki chief, whose also had his cocktails featured in the cocktail culture glossy. Wanna take a guess?

..or stop by next week and say hi!

P
pablus posted on Mon, Sep 3, 2012 4:27 PM

He looks to be a studly man. A powerful man. A man who can make me a fine cocktail.

My guess is...

I got nothin.

Congratulations to the mysterious leader of the bar. :drink:

BS

Some say..he can light a lava bowl with his eyes...and rum only makes him hungry for spam. All we know is, HE'S CALLED THE TIKI STIG!!

Is it Jim Belushi?

J
JOHN-O posted on Mon, Sep 3, 2012 6:25 PM

Mark Holt ??

Rugby Matt?

B
Brice posted on Wed, Sep 5, 2012 2:29 PM

It is me...Paradise Brice from Okolemaluna tiki lounge. I'm so honored Michael Thanos chose me to be the new Manager of FI. Come by tonight and say hello!

J
JOHN-O posted on Wed, Sep 5, 2012 2:47 PM

Hey that's the place that Tonga Tom and Sherriyaki spend EVERY night of their Hawaiian vacation at.

If your drinks are good enough for those 2 discerning rummies then that's good enough for me. :)

See you on Oct 7th !!

B
Brice posted on Wed, Sep 5, 2012 3:02 PM

Looking forward to seeing you Tiki Central folks at FI tonight!

C

Came by last night but you were too busy running the kitchen for me to introduce myself. Besides, I was mostly outside, since I had the scruffs with me. No worries, I'll be there plenty this weekend. Congrats to you on a great new gig, and to Michael on what seems likely to be an excellent new hire. Bummed that I never made it to Hawaii to check out Okolemaluna.

Chiwito

Pages: 1 10 replies