Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Thinning down Tiki Mug Collection

Pages: 1 18 replies

Hello all! For reasons too boring to name here, I am going to be thinning down my Tiki Mug collection. As soon as I can get a Trader Account on Ooga Mooga.com. I will be putting prices on the ones I am going to part with. As of right now, the only ones I know FOR SURE I will be keeping will be my Forbidden Island and Smuggler's Cove. Here is a link to my collection.

And no.... Not selling my VanTiki's or my Cannibal Pot. Sorry.

Thanks!

Nytie

http://www.ooga-mooga.com/cgi-bin/all/collection.cgi?mode=gallery&user_id=494

EDIT: SOLD!
Hoo Doo Voo Doo
Hukilau 2008
She Skull
Rotting Skin Skull
Mysterious Eye

[ Edited by: Nytshaed 2012-09-14 20:02 ]

HT

PM sent a few hours ago.

Same here, before Hale Tiki... HAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice collection.

HT

You wanna go, Kiwi?

We'll each have a pitcher of Mai Tai's and see who the last man standing is! Hahaha.

It'll be a showdown at Bali Hai Noon.

wamph wahh waaaahhhh

HT

Also, your Forbidden island collection is quite amazing.

I went there for the first time the week before Tiki Oasis. It was great, we had an awesome bartender, Sevan, and I drank a whole volcano bowl (essentially) by myself.

EJ

I was before both you guys. :)

Sounds great! I've been practicing since I was 7... and I'm a lot older now... Even though I may not act like it at times... Haha!!!!!!!!!!!!

N

Hello all and thanks for all the PMs and emails. I think what I will do is notify those that emailed me first when they go up for sale, then do a post here. Sound fair?

Now if I could just get an answer from OM.com....

Sounds very fair and if Hale Tiki and El Jefe were before me, then I'll bow out (IF they even want the mugs that I was interested in). I have to admit that I was really looking forward to the Mai Tai competition though... : )

Hello! I wanted to thank everyone for all the kind emails and interest in my collection. I am still trying to get a hold of HUMUHUMU over at Ooga Mooga. Does anyone here have a more direct pipeline to her? I've left messages here, on Ooga Mooga and Facebook with no answers so far. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm keeping track of who is interested in which mug(s) and the order in which you contacted me in case I have to change my method of selling. Stay posted, and thank for helping out.

Nytie

Dammit Steve, you just have to be in San Diego

So scared of losing you ran all the way across the country. Haha.

I was just out there for Tiki O. Guess we'll have to postpone for now, but the next time I'm out that way, I'm buying you a mai tai, and it's on like Kon...Tiki.

N

I FINALLY found the link for upgrading my account on Ooga Mooga. I will try to get the mugs I will be selling priced and up tonight. I will send out emails to all that contacted me that way and via PM before announcing it on here.

Thanks again everyone!

Nytie

Sounds good. Just let me know. Thanks.

Yes, my legs are soooo tired... I sure could use one now!

Hale Tiki, definitely let me know next time you are in town and we'll hit the Bali Hai and hopefully, that other place isn't just a rumor and there will be a great new tiki bar to hit as well! P.S. Are you a Penguins fan?

Nytshaed, too bad you are thinning out the herd, but I know your mugs will go to other GREAT homes...

N

OK kids! I have enough people interested in enough mugs to start to do replies. I will go in the order I got the requests for the mug, and offer it to the first one on the list. Mugs with only one interested party will obviously be offered the mug they want.

Emails to go out tomorrow (Thurs). Sorry for the delay, Birthday Party for my son ran late. :wink:

Lela

N

Hello Jefe!

It's been over 24 hours since you told me that you would be getting back to me on the mugs you wanted:
Hoo Doo
Drei Moai
Coco Monkey

I have other eager buyers in line behind you, so I need a confirmation and payment from you if you still want these. If I don't hear from you by 5PM PDT, I will have to offer them to the next interested person.

Thanks!

Lela

On 2012-09-11 19:40, El Jefe wrote:

M

hey, I asked about mugs a month ago! I was before all of youz!!!LOL

EJ

On 2012-09-14 14:01, Nytshaed wrote:
Hello Jefe!

It's been over 24 hours since you told me that you would be getting back to me on the mugs you wanted:
Hoo Doo
Drei Moai
Coco Monkey

I have other eager buyers in line behind you, so I need a confirmation and payment from you if you still want these. If I don't hear from you by 5PM PDT, I will have to offer them to the next interested person.

Thanks!

Lela

On 2012-09-11 19:40, El Jefe wrote:

Got sidetracked and had to take care of a few problems that popped up today. Transaction completed,

Pages: 1 18 replies