Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

The UNTOUCHABLES & The Hula Girls at Don the Beachcomber 10/13 7pm

Pages: 1 2 58 replies

That was a hot time at Don's...the place was jumpin'! Great sets by both The Hula Girls and The Untouchables kept the energy level high all evening.

My stack of stuff to be framed is getting pretty tall but you can bet I added the event poster to the pile. Nice work all around by those who helped pull this show off.

Full resolution versions are up on Flickr.

kevin

Nice Shots Kevin!!!

J

man o man am I beat! But that was so fun!!!!

Looks like a real Hoot of a time,
bummed I missed it.
but I was DJing at a Friends wedding.

Jeff(btd)

Chris you kicked butt last night...Great show, and such the perfect spot for the stage with room to dance, etc. The lighting was so much better for this show ..and the sound was excellent and the Untouchables were still so professional sounding after all these years....We had a blast...

Mucho Mahalos (Thanks) to all that attended the show!!! It was a great evening with two fantastic bands, a top-notch DJ, a beautiful venue and YOU the fans!!! We had over 350 in attendance and from my view EVERYONE looked to be having a great time! The Hula Girls were on top of their game and the Untouchables showed that they are ready to take over the airwaves again!!! I had so many people tell me how great the music was! Thank you Untouchables, Hula Girls, Tommy Gunn, Don the Beachcomber, my event staff, Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer and YOU the fans!!! Stay tuned for more great events in the future!

P.S. If you have any ideas for future shows, contact me directly!

On 2012-10-14 14:49, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
Nice Shots Kevin!!!

I second this.

Yeah, great photos!!
What's the next big show at Dons?? There are talks for this to be a continuing series!!

Me and Christian playin' and singing, and secret agent, Crazy Al, on 'jungle noises'.

Spike
http://www.facebook.com/thehulagirls
http://www.thehulagirlsmusic.com

[ Edited by: Luckydesigns 2012-10-15 17:27 ]

On 2012-10-14 14:42, heylownine wrote:

kevin

Best Pic of me yet!!!

Thanks ATP, Tom, and Spike. :D

And sorry for the terrible framing on that one photo Kim. :(

Let's do this again real soon!

kevin

Pages: 1 2 58 replies