Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Don the Beachcomber Gift Card question

Pages: 1 6 replies

DZ

(Mods, feel free to move this thread to wherever - I couldn't figure out where to put it, so 'general' seemed like a good place!)

Simple question: I've got a DtB gift card that I haven't used in a while. Unfortunately, it's been in my wallet so long that the web address on the back that you need to check the remaining balance has worn off. Does anyone have one that can post the web address here? Yeah, I'm sure I can just take it to Don's and they'll tell me what balance is left (if any) when I go to use it, but it's kind of a pain to use anyhow, so I'd like to know beforehand if they're gonna reject it...

Mahalo!

DZ

OK, so more than 100 folks have looked at this thread and NONE of you have a Don's Gift Card??

(I guess I'm not the only one who finds them a hassle to use...)

Bumpin' this up so more peeps can see it & hopefully somebody can help a Doctor out...

DZ

STILL nobody??

Apparently, I'm the only person that bought one of these...

:(

just go in, and ask them to swipe it, and let you know whats on it.

Jeff(btd)

HT

Or give them a call.

I was given a gift card as a gift but was unaware of being able to find balance on webpage. When it was time to pay for a drink, I told bartender to let me know if there was enough left on it. They would give me a dirty look but they would do it.

You can also email them.

Don the Beachcomber contact

http://www.mycardgateway.com

OR CALL

888-481-0757

But you have to be able to read the card number, I can't imagine that the card number is visible and the website isn't?

Also, there are two kinds of Don's gift cards out there. The newer of the two has a picture of Donn Beach making drinks in the upper left hand corner. That's the one I have the info for, and they are much easier to use than the old ones, where they had to find a manager to run it.

[ Edited by: Jason Wickedly 2012-10-02 08:10 ]

Pages: 1 6 replies