Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Art Show Featuring Paintings and Dolls By Christine Benjamin at South Shore Tiki Lounge Maui

Pages: 1 2 replies

B

South Shore Tiki Lounge Presents "CREATURES OF THE LOST ISLAND" Paintings and Dolls By Christine Benjamin from Oct 4- Nov 1 with an Art Reception on Sunday, October 7th at 8pm.
If your planning to be on Maui during the month of October make sure you come by the Tiki Lounge to see some of Christine Benjamin's beautiful art!

Aloha

Glad to see some activity in the Islands Tiki scene. I'd like to see some of the dolls. I am expecting something like Barbie Voodoo dolls :D

B

Wish you could have made it Sven, it was a small group that showed up but we had a great time. If you haven't seen Christine's work here is her website and also she posts on Instagram, @Christinebeee.

http://cbillustration.squarespace.com/

Here's are some of her paintings that were available (sorry small pics), the doll's didn't make it in time for the show but just found out they arrived today so I think there may be another show or maybe they'll just add them to this ongoing show that is going on this month..

Aloha!

Pages: 1 2 replies