Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Charles Phoenix Big Retro Slide Show

Pages: 1 12 replies

It's tomorrow in Long Beach, we are going as alot of other TCers, see you there!

http://www.charlesphoenix.com/events/charles-phoenix-big-retro-slide-show-2/

When: Oct. 6, 2012 4 p.m.

Art Theatre
2025 East Fourth St.
Long Beach, CA

Tickets $20

Parking sucks in that area so get there early and don't leave any valuables visible in your car!
Grr...I have to go to a wedding.

Sorry you could not get tickets, a good crowd of TC regulars
brought a certain Tiki ambiance to the proceedings, a fun time in Long Beach
I think we need a Tiki version of Charles Phoenix :drink:

Charles Phoenix got some shows scheduled for 2013 in Palm Springs, Brea, Las Vegas and San Luis Obispo

Charles Phoenix Live Events

O
Otto posted on Mon, Feb 11, 2013 8:20 PM

...and Aug 18, Sunday at Tiki Oasis 13

C

So how's the show?.. I may see him in Brea if you guys recommend it..

Go see it. I've been to many of his shows, including a 3D one in Brea, and have never been disappointed. And everyone we bring who has never experienced a Charles Phoenix show becomes a new fan. He does a fantastic job and the shows are a lot of fun.

Kevin

Defiantly worth it! don't miss it.

Going to the downtown LA tour April 7th. Very much looking forward to it :D

Looks like Charles Phoenix visited the Kustom Kulture II exhibit at the Huntington Beach Art Center and was very happy to see Ed Roth's Surfite next to the Bamboo Ben built tiki hut

And seems quite amazed by the Geoge Barris designed Munster Car and the depiction of it in a work by Big Toe hanging on the wall.

(photos are from Charles Phoenix's facebook page)

And he is going to be doing one of his presentations at D23 at the Anaheim Convention Center the weekend before his appearance at Tiki Oasis

Retro Disneyland Slide Show at D23 Expo

Mr. Phoenix returns to Long Beach for Retro Holiday Slide Show December 7, 2013: 2pm at the Art Theatre

You can spend the morning at the International TIKI Market Place @ Don the Beachcomber then it's just a short drive over to the Art Theatre. What a day!

You can meet Charles Phoenix, right across the street
for the "After Show Party" at "Inretrospect" 2122 E 4th St, Long Beach, CA 90814
Deadhead Rum,s Sammy will be there too as "Elvis Santa"

See ya all there later as we are vending at the International Tiki Market Place.

Pages: 1 12 replies