Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

My First Tiki Mugs

Pages: 1 7 replies

WOOHOO!!!!!

I think I got quite a bargain this morning off Ebay. I just won the two mugs show below and paid a total of $9.61 (including S/H).

I must say I'm doing a happy Tiki Dance right now!!!

Congrats on your tiki score

Talk about good service, the seller just emailed me and told me he just got back from the Post Office and they are on their way.

Ahhhhhh....nothing like happy Tiki Kharma. Maybe I should run to the Goodwill store and see if I can keep up my good luck streak.

T

You never forget your first time!

Even better when you find it 'in the field' so to speak - at a yard sale or thrift store.

My first time was at the Value Village. 2 Leilanis for a buck each. Ahhh those were the days.

E

Congrats littlegiles! My first time was not so very long ago, and it too was at Value Village (aka VV). Didn't know they have 'em in T.O. Tikifish! Found a Daga, and I was off and running...

:), emspace.

Thanks for the congrats everyone. I struck out at the thrift store, but I'm already in trouble for the money I spent at Kirkland's yesterday. oops.

Can anyone give me any info on these mugs? I know they are marked "Westwood Japan", but have no idea of their age or value. Not that I'm planning on selling them, just curious.

T

Actually, I call it the "V.V. Boutique".

I havent been in so long. I am starting to have withdrawal symptoms...

B

In that case Tikifish, you have to pronounce it "Booty-Q".

Pages: 1 7 replies