Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Travel

Tiki House Seafood & Oyster Bar, Maggie Valley NC

Pages: 1 3 replies

We snapped this after spotting the sign on a tiki road trip to The Hapa Haole Hideaway. While Maggie Valley is a great mountain getaway, this sign is pretty much the extent of the tiki decor on hand here. We stuck our heads in just to check it out, and so can't comment one way or another on the quality of the food.

S

Glad you got a closer look. Ms Swanky and I drove past there on a trip to Waynesville a while back. Now our curiousity is no longer needed.

Tiki House Bar and Grill http://www.maggievalleyhotel.com/tikihouse.php

Catch An Island Attitude in Maggie Valley . . .
The Tiki House Bar & Grill is Maggie Valley's ONLY poolside Tiki Bar and the place to be for fun in the sun!

Join us 7 days a week (weather permitting) April - October. A daily $5 pool membership is available for our local clientele to cool off with a dip in the pool then relax with your favorite adult beverage. The chef is preparing all your favorite appetizers and sandwiches beginning at 11:30am each day through 10:00 p.m. Inside you can enjoy a full menu including steaks, Southern Fried Chicken, Ribs, and the best seafood in Western NC.

Throughout the summer the Tiki House Bar & Grill will host a variety of "theme" parties. Be sure to visit our website often to find out all the upcoming events! Entertainment is offered Saturday and Sunday afternoons. The Restaurant and Lounge will have entertainment every Saturday evening.

So grab your bikini and head on out to the Tiki House Bar & Grill

So grab your bikini and head on out to the Tiki House Bar & Grill

Or not. The tikiness extends to one 12" Indonesian import hanging inside the front entryway, and a fenced-in outdoor area with sand on the ground. The bar itself is plain, and the interior decor is essentially nonexistent, or at least any different from any other liquor corral. But as I say, I can't comment on the food, not having eaten there. Caveat Emptor.

Pages: 1 3 replies