Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki Bar Halloween Decor

Pages: 1 23 replies

Last Friday I was at the Hala Kahiki. It was decorated for Halloween. Are there any other bars, including home tiki bars decorated for Halloween?

This guy is in my home bar.

This isn't my idea or my image - but it's certainly festive!

I add extra skulls to my tiki lounge. In my windows I've got flickering candle lights, mini black lights, flashing skeleton lights and a freaky looking zombie that scares my cats and the little girl across the street.
I was happy to find these at a local Halloween shop, they'll stay up year round.

T

We do up our home bar.

That is soooo cool! I'm a BIG Halloween fan! My apt looks like Halloween year round! I have a Haunted Mansion living room, a Pirates of the Caribbean kitchen, and an Enchanted Tiki Bathroom!

G

Entry...

Sentry...

Dead Zombie...

T

It's no wonder that tiki folks decorate for holidays
as they decorate everyday as it was a holiday or vacation.

Here's this years Halloween.

A few ideas....

DC

Skull Pumpkin Mugs from Munktiki - these sold out in less than 15 minutes! I think I got one!

EJ

Those mugs are cool. How did you know about them? Newsletter or just found them on Munktiki's site?

On 2012-10-12 19:15, El Jefe wrote:
Those mugs are cool. How did you know about them? Newsletter or just found them on Munktiki's site?

You can sign up to receive emails from munktiki.com

Tiki Ti puts up some decorations. Idk if ill be up there to get pictures though.

I tried for one of those mugs and I was paying for it and an error came up on 5 occasions. I don't think I got one, guess I need faster Internet. I did grab a severed zombie hand earlier in the day though.

MaukaHale, we were going to say "Hala Kahiki" when we saw the subject line. Glad you posted the pics. She also decorates the gardens for Christmas!

Cannibal Pumpkin!

DC

That's really cool DC. Did you carve it?

Abstract,

Did not carve that one, got the photo on my wife's facebook.

Here is my little Tiki bar Halloween diorama.

DC

I always thought that decorating a tiki bar for the holidays is sort of redundant.... it's already decorated.

On 2012-10-31 10:14, Tipsy McStagger wrote:
I always thought that decorating a tiki bar for the holidays is sort of redundant.... it's already decorated.

I think you're right. So it's just a matter of "re-theming" a bit then, right? heh...

D
Dagg posted on Wed, Oct 31, 2012 2:12 PM

Not my Tiki bar... and not Really tiki... but we did decorate a "haunted voodoo jungle" at work for my co-workers kids.

here are few pics. (hope this is the right place)

Me at the entrance

Death by pirate wench

Imagunnaeatcha

boo

Happy Halloween!

T

I didn't take any pictures, but I went to Psycho Suzi's early in October, and they went crazy with Halloween decorations.

T

I didn't take any pictures, but I went to Psycho Suzi's early in October, and they went crazy with Halloween decorations.

Gonna be on O’ahu on halloween so the extent of my halloween decor is this jack o’ lantern by Leroy Schmaltz.

My cann-o-lantern.

I'm living in Vegas for 2 months on a job and have been getting to Frankie's on my nights off.

This Monday they had a some Halloween stuff happening, including a few folks in costume - a creature from the black lagoon and an (almost) topless female "witch doctor" as well as a half girl staged at the entrance welcoming patrons. Good times.

Pages: 1 23 replies