Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki mugs on display at Exotica Tropicals Nursery in Brevard County, Florida

Pages: 1 7 replies

F

Hey there-

Been awhile since I've posted anything here, but wanted to let the Florida tiki folks know about a new tropical plant nursery in Indian Harbour Beach, Florida that I recently opened. I've been decorating it with vintage tiki mugs and Witco pieces from my collection, with more on the way :)

You can see a few photos here:

http://www.ExoticaTropicals.com/general/vintage-tiki-mugs/

If you are in the Brevard / Indian River County area stop by and check out the tikis- and if you are in the market for unusual tropical plants, I specialize in "jungle stuff" like Heliconia, Gingers, Big Leaf plants, tropical trees and uncommon Ti plants.

Exotica Tropicals is just off the A1A, directly north of the Indian Harbour Beach Lowe's.

You can get more info here: http://www.ExoticaTropicals.com

Exotica Tropicals - Tropical Plant Nursery, Indian Harbour Beach, Florida - Brevard County

[ Edited by: fatuhiva 2012-10-25 09:26 ]

Can I live in your garden? :lol:

Very nice indeed. I have to buy fake plants cause real plants commit suicide at my house.

Wow...those flower arrangements are fabulous...nice website.

[ Edited by: VampiressRN 2012-10-25 20:19 ]

Congratulations and good luck! :)

Vamp, I tie silk flowers to my real plants. The plants will grow but never seem to bloom :lol:

I have some fake heliconias at my front door...don't tell them they are fake...they think they are real. They are paired with some bamboo poles...maybe that makes then happy.

Congrats Brian! Great idea, this seems like a business you have naturally grown into. :)

F

Thanks Sven-

Yes, its been a long time coming, my yard has no more room :)

Plants are a good collectible because you can give one to another collector and grow some more for yourself haha

I've got about 3 or 4 Ikea floating shelves to fill yet..

Loaded up another shelf today- sorry my cellphone camera sucks..

Pages: 1 7 replies