Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Are these available anywhere?

Pages: 1 10 replies

T

Tikizone has "This item is currently out of stock!" for the Moai ones.
Does anybody still sell either one of these new?
Mahalo people.

Wacko in L.A. had em a while back.

I bought one set from Wacko for $30 a while back. Last time I looked they had one left but the price went up to $40. That is the only place I have seen them.

M

OK who is wacko? How can I find them on line or phone number or something?
mymotiki/aka dikkweed

Wacko Soap Plant an LA Icon.

http://soapplant.com/

DC

M

ok, maybe i'm being a little piggy! The ones I have are the shorter ones. The etsy price is reasonable. I have been purchasing these over the last year and a half. Make sure you contact the seller as you need to ask them if there is any damage or fading. Some of the ebay sellers are unscrupulous and didn't photograph the damaged ones. I had to throw out a whole set because the noses were damaged on them.

T

Dear mymotiki
It seems like they aren't around "NEW" anymore.
Are you selling any of yours?
I actually have a string but a couple of them cracked up in the Las Vegas heat.
Would you sell individual heads only?
Thanks
TikiAce

M

Hi, I have the shorter version of the tiki god aka moai head. There are two sizes. How many do you want? I might add that they are a major pain in the ass to put on a light strand.
mymo

T

MyMO
Sorry it took so long....I would love: 1 yellow - 1 blue - 1 red ...either size.
Hey...Bellingham!!...I now live in Vancouver WA...and come up to the in-laws in Bellingham occasionally....maybe.?
Let me know what you need...and...Major Mahalo!
Tiki Ace

...and I Know...getting them on the sting is a P.I.A.

M

hi tikiace, just so ya know the turquoise color is just a faded green. I can sell ya 3. I don't live in Bham anymore. I moved south a bit. You know where mount Vernon is? So, do you want me to ship them? What price were you thinking?
Laura

Pages: 1 10 replies