Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Cool Moai

Pages: 1 6 replies

B

Here in Montreal, we have an «ice hotel» during the winter. I visited the place today and discovered a very cool Moai decorating one room.

The gray shape is a large bed. The hotel was really chilly. I wouldn't want to spend a night there, even with a Moai in my room!

TM

Ha ha! That's killer, I mean, Chiller! (and that's snow joke!)

Barc-That is undoubtedly thee coolest moai ever!
Luc, That's cold the way you destroy the Kings English. Sends chills down my spine.
Cheers gents

On 2013-01-27 10:41, nui 'umi 'umi wrote:
Luc, That's cold the way you destroy the Kings English. Sends chills down my spine.
Cheers gents

Sorry 'guvner! Couldn't quite resist the puns, you know? It was quite cheeky of me! Well, time for me to 'ave a go at the telly!

On 2013-01-27 10:45, lucas vigor wrote:

On 2013-01-27 10:41, nui 'umi 'umi wrote:
Cheers gents

Sorry 'guvner! Couldn't quite resist the puns, you know? It was quite cheeky of me! Well, time for me to 'ave a go at the telly!

Luc, I luv puns and playing with words. Seems we both got a little flaky responding to Barclay.
Later

Wow...that is a big Moai...hope it doesn't melt too soon and leave the residence without the cool ambiance.

On 2013-01-27 22:36, VampiressRN wrote:
Wow...that is a big Moai...hope it doesn't melt too soon and leave the residence without the cool ambiance.

Good grief Marlene! Cool ambiance indeed.

Pages: 1 6 replies