Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

fisherman and kitty chow goin' south

Pages: 1 5 replies

Kitty Chow and Fisherman have re-united after almost 10 years-she was in Hawaii, he was in New York- and now we have met in the middle: Oakland! And we have a whole new act of pure Exotica simplicity- she plays Ukelele and sings, he plays Vibes and beats a log, we have a demo cd and some hand carved Tikis and we're taking it on the road!

This weekend we're playing the Mercury Lounge in Goleta on Sat Night (3/2), and the Tonga Hut in North Hollywood on Sunday (3/3)
Sorry for the late notice-we're just getting settled!

We plan on playing a bunch all over California and the world--already booked for Caliente in Palm springs in May and Coney Island in June...check out our website http://www.kittychowandfisherman.com for more show listings and music/pics/etc...we are so happy to be back on the Tiki coast, hope to see many Tiki Central friends soon!

I am glad to have you guy's back on our coast and look forward to seeing you at the Tonga Hut this Sunday and of course watching you Kick of Caliente in May.
I would have to believe the possibilities to preform Exotica are much better in the California market then others.

W

Rory "WILDSVILLE MAN" Snyder

http://www.tiki-caliente.com

[ Edited by: Wildsville man 2013-02-28 08:03 ]

Wow, the band is coming to the Merc Lounge in my town! Will be there on Saturday.

DC

"preform Exotica"......sounds interesting, is it even more primitive sounding than regular exotica?

CA

Original APE member, the Fisherman! is EXOTICA!
Kitty Chow played many sets with us as well, THOSE WHERE THE DAYS!

[ Edited by: crazy al 2013-02-28 18:49 ]

Made it over to the Mercury Lounge last night

For the debut performance of Kitty Chow and Fisherman after a 10 year hiatus.

Kitty Chow rocks!

You are going to enjoy them at the Tonga Hut today! Great show and really nice peeps.

DC

Pages: 1 5 replies