Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Enchanted Tiki Oasis Pre-Party San Francisco 6/21 Walt Disney Family Museum

Pages: 1 11 replies

http://www.waltdisney.org/animate-your-night

Animate Your Night: Enchanted Tiki Oasis Pre-Party

Friday, June 21 | 7–10pm | Museum-wide

Welcome to our tropical hideaway, you lucky people you! Celebrate the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room as we team up with the Tiki Oasis gang for an adventure-filled night of Hawaiiana. Join Charles Phoenix as he takes you through a time travel tour extravaganza with his Retro Disneyland Slide Show. Enjoy eats from Wexler’s and other food trucks. Sip on exotic cocktails from San Francisco’s own Smuggler’s Cove, while DJ Otto von Stroheim slings records all night long. Top your evening off with the Tiki Room’s signature dessert, the Dole Whip.

Members: $8 for Animate Your Night ticket only, $30 for Charles Phoenix and Animate Your Night tickets
Non-members: $12 for Animate Your Night ticket only, $34 for Charles Phoenix and Animate Your Night tickets
Charles Phoenix shows: 7:30 & 9pm | Ages 18+

See you all there!

I'll try and make it to this w/ da' Mrs.!!! :wink:

The "Charles Phoenix" tickets sold out pretty quickly, unfortunately. Still, the wife and I will be there!

B

ONLY 36 pre-sale tickets are left to the party!

not sure how many they will sell at the door!

https://www.facebook.com/events/492226440843733/

I have a ticket to this event if somebody wants it. (general admission $12)

On 2013-06-17 00:20, Unga Bunga wrote:
I have a ticket to this event if somebody wants it. (general admission $12)

I'm giving the ticket away, the price was to identify which admission it was (not the slide show).

Aloha

WooHoo!! Only 4 More Days :)

The wife and I look forward to seeing you all there!

W

Just got our tickets and I'm excited! Looking forward to meeting some TC people in person.

Looks like MP will be doing some live velvet painting also--yay MP!

The Walt Disney Family Museum looks great! We can't wait for 7pm tonight! Woohoo!

Pages: 1 11 replies