Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

The Official Tiki Oasis 2013 Hulabilly Room Crawl: See Pg 1 for Room Crawl Schedule

Pages: 1 2 3 4 146 replies

JT

Please add Johnny and The 3C's, Chandelle, Chris, & Christa. Thank You.

Pyrate Gyrl + 2 (Double & Carla) will be crawling again this year! And looking forward to it!

B

I would like to join the crawl as well. Won't be drinking, but glad to see the decor and any bands.

Me and The Mr are IN like Flint (stoned)...

We will be playing the CULT OF THE EYE Fri AND Sat night.

Thank you and sorry in advance for blowing your ear drums out.

YES!! Glad to see the boys (and gals) of COTE are still swanking!

Saving up my dolla bills for tips to help out at each room! You guys still do that...RIGHT?? Everyone gives a lil something to help defray the costs of throwing a room party for the Crawl...???

On 2013-07-06 10:58, Hau 'oli Tiki wrote:
YES!! Glad to see the boys (and gals) of COTE are still swanking!

Saving up my dolla bills for tips to help out at each room! You guys still do that...RIGHT?? Everyone gives a lil something to help defray the costs of throwing a room party for the Crawl...???

THAT is always greatly appreciated!!! See you on the crawl!

BV

Tiki Hell is back! You didn't think we would sit this year out did you? We nailed the "hullabilly" theme. At least our version of it. Hehehehe.

BV

Tiki Hell's crew is learning all about this year's Tiki Oasis Theme. The party is going to be better then ever!

It's going to be hell.

C
Cammo posted on Sun, Jul 7, 2013 12:07 PM

Just a suggestion -

On 2013-07-06 10:46, JasonLeeSurf wrote:
We will be playing the CULT OF THE EYE Fri AND Sat night.

Thank you and sorry in advance for blowing your ear drums out.

JLS, Play it loud! Can't wait!
David and CeCe

SB

2013 Tiki Oasis! Room crawlers!!

Coming down from San Francisco/ A-Town Booking Agency & Events and open for your HulaBilly Room party...
THE B-STARS - http://thebstars.com/
DJ TANOA "SAMOA BOY" - http://www.samoaboy.com/
plus I will have a multiple full P.A. systems, package deals and party time!! Please inquire within!

SizzlePixel + 5 are all in for the room crawl. We are virgins so we might need a mentor or guide.

me & my husband would love to room crawl

BV

On 2013-07-09 10:42, SizzlePixels wrote:
SizzlePixel + 5 are all in for the room crawl. We are virgins so we might need a mentor or guide.

Come by the room 1749. Talk to the door man. You will know him by the twinkle in his eye, the mischievous smile and the little white horns protruding from his head. He will mentor you. At the very least he will guide you astray. which is what you really want anyways. :wink:

On 2013-07-09 23:32, Big Vic wrote:

On 2013-07-09 10:42, SizzlePixels wrote:

Come by the room 1749. Talk to the door man. You will know him by the twinkle in his eye, the mischievous smile and the little white horns protruding from his head. He will mentor you. At the very least he will guide you astray. which is what you really want anyways. :wink:

We will be there.

I

Longtime lurker looking forward to first full TO +1

BV

No need to wait! You can start your party right now.
Hope to see you all at Tiki Hell!

On 2013-04-22 20:28, WooHooWahine wrote:
This Spot Reserved for Crawlers:

WoohooWahine & SoccerTiki
SandraDee
Filthy Midget
Sweatpea + 3
Tiki Tiffy + 1
LosGatos_HepCats
Milpitas Moais
Creepykbear + 1
Easter Island Elvis + 6
Tangaroa-Ru
Medusirena Marina
Cdtiki + 1
Kiwi Steve + 1
hang10tiki + 1
danlovestikis + 3
closettiki
ATP & Jungle Ginger
Tiki Kenn + 3
Who moai + 1
cbillustrations + 1
Carolinacoconuts
TikiDude + Mrs.
VanTiki + 1
Tavarua Tiki
JenKnox + 1
Hula Hula + 1
Canyon Wahine + 3
Suenami + 1
Fancy Nancy + 3
finky099
Rama Lama & Nepheria
Rudy Champagne + 1
HB Tiki + Mango Margi
BuzDeadwax + Mrs.
lunavideogames + Mrs.
Derek Mitchell + Mrs.
Ohana Tiki
Agent Beat
Tiki-mingo + 1
nui-umi-umi + Mrs.
TikiVato + Mrs.
heylownine + 7
Tiki Love + Tiki Tracy
Missy + 3
Tiki Tishi + Keppa Kane
Tikipops + 3
Chippy
kraken + 1
jab tiki + 3
Pyrate Gyrl + 2
Bill5925
Hau'oli Tiki + Mr.
Sizzle Pixel + 5
Road House Ruby + 1
Isadore + 1
Minitikimeow + 1
[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2013-07-15 15:09 ]

Two more for Crawl
Minitikimeow
Rizzeaux

WooHoo!!! Only 30 More Days until Tiki Oasis!! Are you ready for the Room Crawl??

I want in!
I wanna piece of the action!

C

Mr. & Mrs. Caltiki in for the crawl!

F

finky099 will now be a +1 for the room crawl(yay!)

MM

Moai Mike + two, please!

We are in!

The Agents of H.U.L.A. will be hosting, and crawling with 6

GN

count a handful of The B-Stars & guests in for the crawl, if y'all don't mind.

BV

Tiki Hell.
Room 1749 (same room as always)
10:00-2:00
Friday and Saturday!

NEW HERE TO THE FORUM! MY BAND (THE TEQUILA WORMS) IS LOOKING TO PLAY A ROOM PARTY AT THIS YEARS TIKI OASIS, I KNOW ITS A LITTLE LAST MINUTE, BUT IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED LET ME KNOW!! WE'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET A ROOM PARTY FOR THE LAST FEW OASIS EVENTS BUT NEVER REALLY PURSUED IT.

SHOOT ME AN EMAIL IF YOURE INTERESTED! [email protected]

CHECK OUT OUR SOUND AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

FREE CD DOWNLOAD

THETEQUILAWORMS.COM/CD

THANKS!

CARLOS

Two More for the Crawl:
Rum Runner and Dulce de Leche

Me plus 2!!

Ok room party throwers..where are your flyers?? We need to see what you are bringing to the main event! You have 3 weeks to get us excited........come on and advertise!!

I have been working on one.....here is what I have so far

BV

On 2013-07-26 09:39, Dr. Shocker wrote:
I have been working on one.....here is what I have so far

Perfect! Your done! Now, it's time for a drink.

BV

Yeeeee Haaawww! Turn it up!

Cannot wait for the room crawls!

TK

Me and the Missus are planning to crawl this year....

A

Count me in for the crawls, too!
doc

D

Ok eveyone .... get ready ... get set .. wait .. until Tiki Oasis in San Diego .. Deadhead will be there ... The Official Deadhead Rolling Tiki Bar will be there as well .. Come visit us on Fri nite for our Meet and Greet Deadhead room tasting ... and our friends at Singha are joining us too .. and Saturday for our O
fish AL Room Crawl room .. "Night of the Living Deadhead" party.. should be lots O Fun!! ... more info to follow.. stay tuned

Oh boy, we're gonna have a good ol' time! Our magnanimous benefactor John-O is putting together an expedition team headed for those deep, southern bayous at Tiki Oasis. Join your plucky tour guide, Matthew Z. Rios as he braves the mysterious and spooky swamps for your inebriation. Lend an ear to those masters of mystical music, the The Ding Dong Devils! And don't forget to stop on by the curious shack of the swamp's resident witch doctor, Kelly Hiphipahula Reilly! She's brewin' up something special just for you! Join us as we go...

"BOOZIN' ON THE BAYOU!"

Sponsored by Zacapa 23 rum!!!!

Always ready for a second round!

[ Edited by: Easter Island Elvis 2013-08-06 18:36 ]

BV

Look at that sweet little face. Won't you make at least one demon child happy this summer?

Yes..flyers...bring em on! (even though I know they are all over Facebook!)

9 days people!!

On 2013-08-06 12:12, Easter Island Elvis wrote:
Oh boy, we're gonna have a good ol' time! Our magnanimous benefactor John-O is putting together an expedition team headed for those deep, southern bayous at Tiki Oasis. Join your plucky tour guide, Matthew Z. Rios as he braves the mysterious and spooky swamps for your inebriation. Lend an ear to those masters of mystical music, the The Ding Dong Devils! And don't forget to stop on by the curious shack of the swamp's resident witch doctor, Kelly Hiphipahula Reilly! She's brewin' up something special just for you! Join us as we go...

"BOOZIN' ON THE BAYOU!"

Sponsored by Zacapa 23 rum!!!!

D

Please count me in~ Michelle from Atomic Tucson
Second year of fun for me!

We've got some great Room/Suite Parties in the mix! If you are on the fence about hosting a Party/Crawl, just go for it! It's a lot of fun and a great way to meet people! If you're new to it, please feel free to PM WooHooWahine or myself and we'll be happy to answer your questions!

And....if you are planning a party, let us know so we can put you on the master list that will be posted throughout the hotel.

We've got some great awards for: Best Decorated Room, Best Decorated Suite, Best Room Party, Best Suite Party & Best Cocktail.

Cheers!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 146 replies