Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

.99 Only Store-Luau supplies

Pages: 1 6 replies

I was at the .99 Only Store in Huntington Beach and they have their Party City type luau and tiki supplies out for the summer. Unlike Party City, everything is 99 cents.
It's a good place to stock up on non-breakable party supplies.
They've got bamboo tiki torches and plastic everthing else. Coconut bras, tiki shot glasses, seashell bras, leis, tiki sippy cups, coconut drink cups, swizzle sticks, pineapple drink cups, LED lanterns, invitations, shiny foil tikis, pineapples and palm trees, plumeria flower hair clips, grass skirts, serving trays, luau signs, etc.

They even have little paper umbrellas and a pack of 80 long straws for your volcano and scorpion bowls.

http://www.99only.com/club99/luau

The ones by me have 99 cent solar hula girl - dash swingers. Very cute.

In case your little ones or a clumsy drunk friend would like their own tiki mug and you don't want to let them use your $100+ rarity the .99 Only Store had these psychedelic and probably glow in a black light plastic Moai mugs.
These were at the store on Springdale in Huntington Beach.

Lori, if you are suggesting we give Tiki cocktails to kids in those plastic mugs
well then I am all for it :lol:

On 2013-06-11 13:07, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
Lori, if you are suggesting we give Tiki cocktails to kids in those plastic mugs
well then I am all for it :lol:

Virgin drinks for the ones under 21!

You didn't have to bring sex into it.... :P

On 2013-06-11 13:24, tikilongbeach wrote:

Virgin drinks for the ones under 21!

And remember ,as bartenders at Don the Beachcomber Dagger Bar will tell you when you order one, that the Vicious Virgin is not a true virgin

Pages: 1 6 replies