Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Home Tiki Bars

St. Augustine FL. Bar build.

Pages: 1 7 replies

Hi guys I'm pretty new to the site but all the great bars inspired me. I'm using my spare bedroom(12x12) so I don't have the biggest area to work with. I started painting a map of the South Pacific on one wall and want to put matting on the others, any suggestions on where to buy it and bamboo? I have a witco bench and just bought my first two mugs today ! Ill post some pics of the progress below.

Are are some more pics I was having technical issues.
More of the map

The bench and some artwork

My first two mugs

M

Good start. Beware! Once you start going tiki...you're sucked in for life. Try SunsetBamboo.com for Bamboo poles and matting. I've done a lot of shopping around and they have really good prices with free shipping and are very reliable and fast!

[ Edited by: Masher88 2013-07-20 06:46 ]

Witco is a good start...more mugs, then a bar, then Tikis...you're on your way!!! Have fun.

I made a float light but want to make a few larger one I think I'm going tiki hunting Monday

I found this today pretty sure it's witco not sure if I want to drop $100 though

Any ideas as to why my pics keep getting turned sideways?

hey guys i was hunting for more decorations and i stumbled upon this table i couldn't get that great of a pic but i was wondering if anyone had seen anything like it i tried doing a few searches on line but couldn't find anything..I know your wondering and yes it is back lit!

TikiM, You’re on your way! Good luck!

Well finances have caused a slower than desired amount of progress on the bar but the moai is nearly complete. I'm thinking of a few different things maybe make him a fountain or put an aquarium in his mouth. On the more certain side I want to put a fog machine in his nose and give him the gift of sight (red LEDs are the leading contender on that front) and ideas/suggestions?

Pages: 1 7 replies