Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Gecko'z South Sea Arts "Hawaii Ku" Now Available at SouthSeaArts.com

Pages: 1 16 replies

Aloha, The newly released Ka'oha Tiki mug is available now on Gecko'z South Sea Arts website..

Only 200 available in this Collector's Series Limited Edition design at $35.00 each and comes with it's own U'u Club..

Check it out here if you haven't seen it yet... http://www.southseaarts.com/store.html

Ka'oha is Sold Out! Mahalo's!!

"Hawaii Ku" By Bowana now available, click on da link above for more info..

TikiPop On Instagram

[ Edited by: Beachbumz 2013-08-09 00:12 ]

Sweet mug!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great looking mug! I hope mine gets to me soon, I am excited to see it in person. Thanks Gecko!

TT

Just paid for one-can't wait!

Steve, Luna & Ted, Big Mahalo's again for the Tiki Love, Gecko should be shipping these mugs out soon..

Not too many left in this series I'm told so if your interested in getting a Ka'oha put the order in soon...

Aloha!

Z

I ordered one yesterday! This is really an exceptional work!

W

So many kinds of radness in this mug! Mine is on it's way... Can't wait!

I have a few of Gecko'z mugs and I love them all. They are very well crafted, nice and heavy.
If you haven't added any of his work to your collection you really should.

B

Mahalo's Zinctiki, Woodtiki, tikilongbeach!
Stoked you guys liked Ka'oha too...
No forget to feed him RuM once in awhile.. Loves it!

ALOHA!

Beautiful new design by Bowana is up on Gecko'z South Sea Arts website now, Hawaii Ku. A limited A'a (Lava) Edition of 100 pieces and the Brown Hawaii Ku in a run of 200..
Check them Out!
http://www.southseaarts.com/store.html

Aloha!

TikiPop On Instagram

[ Edited by: Beachbumz 2013-08-08 11:32 ]

AT

You can pay more for it later on ePay.
Or even "By eat nau" at a markup.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=310720453305

Got my Ka'oha mug super fast! Looks awesome and was a great price! Thanks Beachbumz & Gecko. You guys always come through with the fastest shipping and great products. I wish everyone was on top of their game like you guys.

C

Both of these mugs are fantastic.

M

Wow, why don't people research or look for better deals, like from the designer.

On 2013-08-14 14:38, mymotiki wrote:
Wow, why don't people research or look for better deals, like from the designer.

Mymotiki - All the designers that go through Gecko are friends. Gecko does more "manufacturing" than Beachbumz and Bowana, so they will send him their mugs and have him make a bunch and distribute them (from what I gather, please correct me if I am wrong).

These guys make some of the best mugs out there. Sometimes they sell limited edition mugs for $200+. These are usually made in quantities of 25 or less. They also sell some very cheap, like the one I got, for $35 with super cheap and fast shipping from Hawaii. They all sell out FAST!

Gecko is great at what he does. I visited his studio early this year and it was the favorite part of my trip to Hawaii.

Edit - Or were you talking about the ebay auction? I might have gotten confused :)

[ Edited by: lunavideogames 2013-08-14 16:37 ]

+1 lunavideogames

Geckoz South Seas Arts is putting out the finest mugs ever seen in the Tiki world. I LOVE everything I saw at his workshop. Thanks for all the Aloha Gecko.

Pages: 1 16 replies