Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

New, signed TIKI TI ashtray/wall art listed

Pages: 1 10 replies

JJ

The new gorgeous Tiki Ti ashtray and wall art is out, released last Saturday at a fine party there, and Sven Kirsten was gracious to sign and date one on the very first day for me and one for YOU! Made by Tiki Farm, of course! He also generously allowed me to use his photos, so please enjoy the listing that I'm starting at what I PAID for it. It has now joined my listing of the extremely fine condition (at least 9.5 out of 10) Book of Tiki, signed and dated, on ebay but ending sooner. Good luck to all who want it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370865452743

Thanks and Jah Bless from Rasta Jim.

I think I will just stop by the Tiki Ti
and get one for $25......

JJ

That's great! I primarily listed it for people more than 30 miles away, lol, and I started it at the price charged. I'm sure you'll see Sven to sign it sometime if you even want it signed, and I hope you have a permanent silver marker with you when you do. They had 500 made in this edition. Blessings!

GK

Does anyone know if Tiki-Ti will ship these?

GK

JJ

Only 1/2 hour to go in the auction for my one and ONLY Tiki Ti ashtray signed and dated on the FIRST night.

I also relisted the 98% perfect signed Book of Tiki.

If Tiki Ti won't ship the unsigned ones for you, I will.

Blessings! Rasta Jim

JJ

My only Tiki Ti ashtray signed the first night sold for a bargain price. I'm sorry you missed it.

Here is one bought and signed and dated the second night of availability.

Sven kindly signed it, dated it and wrote POP PRIMITIVISM on it.

Here is the link.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/370873708406?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Thanks and blessings,

Rasta Jim from Tiki Ti

Jah Jim, does Tiki Ti still have any of the ashtrays left?

I am sure they have 'em. It's not some kinda "limited collector's edition", and they are not advertising them in an overt manner. Just a little memento to pick up from a visit to your local Tiki bar - like it used to be :)

On 2013-08-18 23:55, bigbrotiki wrote:
I am sure they have 'em. It's not some kinda "limited collector's edition", and they are not advertising them in an overt manner. Just a little memento to pick up from a visit to your local Tiki bar - like it used to be :)

Big Bro, thank you. That's good to hear. Life has been getting in the way of my making it out to Tiki Ti recently.

JJ

Yes! I also have my last Sven signed one from the second day on ebay ending tomorrow.

Blessings! Jah Jim

JJ

Here's the link to my last ever SVEN signed ashtray from the Tiki Ti from the second night of availability.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/370881074294?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
No more for a long time, (and they won't be first or second night) and it only has one bid on it, still is the minimum bid, and four watchers presently.
It reads "Smokin' Tiki Lives, 2nd Night (is underlined), 7/31/13, Sven Kirsten".
We miss you Sven, but still celebrate you while awaiting your return!

Jah bless and RASpect to you all,

Jah Jim, aka Rasta Jim of Tiki Ti and the Jim's Special

Pages: 1 10 replies